We want staff members who know how to properly operate a server.verified_user

tbrnEXEL's Avatar tbrnEXEL9/23/23 9:32 am
1 emeralds 117 1
9/23/2023 12:24 pm
Ins0mn1a's Avatar Ins0mn1a
My name is tbrnEXEL, and I'm looking for some staff members for my Minecraft server who can run it flawlessly and are adept at dealing with both discord users and server users. I need help; therefore, if you can assist me with managing my Minecraft server and Discord server, please get in touch with me on Discord. To learn more about the benefits of working for my server, get in touch with me on Discord.

My Discord ID: tbrnEXEL#8202 or tbrnexel.

My official website: www.tbrnexel.net
tbrnEXEL
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Ins0mn1a
09/23/2023 12:24 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
history
As a small server owner (www.questlinesmp.org) I have found some hard earned lessons I'll share with you. (Sorry if I come across as a little brutal, I just see myself in your situation)
  • People outside your server don't care about it. If you want good staff, good admins, ect. you'll find them within your playerbase.
  • Nobody wants to contribute to a server named after your username. All these staff put in so much effort, you gotta do it all under a name united. Players and staff want to unite under a community name.
  • People want websites with forums. Also, SEO. A google site probably won't do, I recommend wix
  • .net domains don't work well for search engines, I recommend buying a .com for SEO as long as it isn't your central domain.
  • People don't really respect google sites, unfortunately.
  • And finally, my personal pet peeve as a server owner, anyone who knows how to properly operate a server, already does. You have to teach people those things, cause those who know how are already operating their own servers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome