What is your favorite thing about minecraft? And...Why?

YoshiGaming64's Avatar YoshiGaming649/24/22 11:48 pm
10/10/2022 7:05 am
Asertyh2's Avatar Asertyh2
What is your favorite thing about minecraft, but be careful because it has to be a material thing, I mean, you cant say: "The infinite creativity of the community" "The talent of the mod community" or things like that, it has to be things like "The combat mechanics" "The custom heads" "The lush caves" and well, I think I made myself clear, see you people!

YoshiGaming64
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/10/2022 7:05 amhistory
Level 31 : Artisan Herobrine
Asertyh2
This game is like an antidepressant to people. You can just stare at the wall listening C418's music for 9 hours straight or build a city of your dream using only 4 blocks. You can make a battle between iron golems and pillagers or make a giant cute barn for your animals. You can just dig 2 blocks underground and go through the entire world map in a few years OR try to play TNT run with your best friend. Possibility of choice what to do. This is amazing.

...and there is an animals! Turtles, axolotls, cats, dogs, parrots and others!!! ^^

I cant have a cat bc of a really scary allergy, but i can alwaya have a pet inside the game, and cat will follow me everywhere i want :)
10/10/2022 6:57 am
Level 40 : Master Musician
DaPenguinBoss
You can be yourself build whatecer you want and have a good time
09/28/2022 9:50 amhistory
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PuffballsSid
Love how Minecraft has no real end goal. Sure you may call it quits after slayin the dragon or achieving all advancements; but there really is no end to this game. Its like life, kinda. You think you are done; but there is always something much greater and much grander waiting for you. It keeps you motivated and excited, and to me I think its one of the greatest feats bout this block-game
09/28/2022 8:52 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
GracieMockingjay
how the music is so calming-- and then you get blown up by a Creeper

XD
09/28/2022 8:36 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
GameDoggo
The limitless creativity in Minecraft! There's is no end to Minecraft. Creative, well, u can really build anything. In survival, it isn't just killing the ender dragon but there is so much to do, like the advancements for example. Minecraft isn't a game like fortnite or clash of clans where there is only one main goal like to win the game, you can pretty much do ANYTHING. And I don't even need to get started on servers, you can literally play anything in them.
09/26/2022 10:33 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Omo
cats not taking fall damage
09/26/2022 9:37 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
fllnll
i really like how this game has so originative community , the field of content is really various and unobstructed foe everyone . minecraft brings people together and makes me happier . also , this feeling of nostalgia and calmness while u re playing oooh man .
09/26/2022 8:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
imnotrevlmao
the community, so many mods and resource pack that was rlly great :D
09/29/2022 10:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sandspider89
Check this add on out! It looks banging!
youtu.be/vkeNGhINVuA
09/25/2022 8:50 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
aghostess
MY favorite thing on minecraft is infinite contruction and exploration.
makes your imagination come to life on screen.

and loads of materials and crafting recipes.

skins and texture packs.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome