What is the point of leveling on the forum?

TheCookiesRlies's Avatar TheCookiesRlies9/7/13 8:25 pm
9/9/2013 5:31 am
Jackie1st's Avatar Jackie1st
Hey guys ive leveled a few times by now because ive been posting like 20 skins a day lol but im not entirely sure what the point of it is? so would someone mind doing me a favor and telling me
TheCookiesRlies
Level 1 : New Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Jackie1st
09/09/2013 5:31 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Hero
You can earn titles for reaching a certain level.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/members/levels/
Which you can change here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/account/profile/ under member class

Though as has been said multiple times in the thread it's mostly there because people like goals.
Ash
09/07/2013 11:55 pm
She/Her • Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu Kitten
they are there to make 10 year old kiddies feel better about themselves since they're a higher level than someone else.

Really it's just how much you've contributed to PMC. And if the public like it or not. Nothing more than that.
Unnatural
09/08/2013 12:05 am
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
Snowy really summed it up, there is no "reward" for gaining levels, no little metal, or 100 dollars or something, its just there as 1. A way to tell how much you have posted or how much the community likes your work, and 2. To add competition to PMC, like who's the highest level etc...
Ayuki
09/07/2013 11:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Levels on here basically show the persons experience. Not only that but also there level is based on how many downloads they have, total view, diamonds, favorites and subscriptions.
ChaosExpert
09/07/2013 11:34 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Incredibea
ChaosExpert
TheCookiesRliesHey guys ive leveled a few times by now because ive been posting like 20 skins a day lol but im not entirely sure what the point of it is? so would someone mind doing me a favor and telling me

*Looks at profile*
You only have 1 submission and you're level 1....

Ummmm

I'm only here because of the forums.
Making things isn't really my thing.
Leeberator
09/07/2013 11:34 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Your level on PMC tells people one of two things:

• - You are talented at what you do; or
  • - You aren't that talented but you know what to do to get people to like what you do (e.g. overused themes, map types, skins, etc.)

Unfortunately it gives people a false sense of pride and makes them think they have a right to be patronizing to anyone of a lower level.
billspro10
09/07/2013 11:30 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Scribe
It's just something you can do for fun! Also if you did post about 20 Skins a day they probably got removed for Spam..... You might want to read the rules again if that's the case..
ASF
09/07/2013 11:17 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Incredibea
ChaosExpert
TheCookiesRliesHey guys ive leveled a few times by now because ive been posting like 20 skins a day lol but im not entirely sure what the point of it is? so would someone mind doing me a favor and telling me

*Looks at profile*

Ummmm

Look at his forum post count...
He's more of a forum person than a poster person lol
Incredibea
09/07/2013 11:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ChaosExpert

*Looks at profile*

Ummmm
PhiNES
09/07/2013 11:10 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
Leveling means nothing but i a pretty good indicator of someones talent!
ChaosExpert
09/07/2013 11:03 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer

*Looks at profile*

Anyways, leveling means nothing.
LetThisDiePlease
09/07/2013 11:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior

How have u posted skins? u only have a map, and u are only on level 1....
aman207
09/07/2013 10:59 pm
Level 40 : Master Cake
Its just there to let people know what your level is.
nyancatrox1
09/07/2013 8:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
None.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome