What type of guide (MC Java) would you like best?live_help

ShelLuser's Avatar ShelLuser12/16/23 1:15 am
2 emeralds 121 5
1/21/2024 8:50 am
The Elusive Astropath's Avatar The Elusive Astropath
Hi gang!

Although my focus is on MC Java I still felt the need to post here because I'd like to address the whole PMC community if possible. I mean... while there are differences between the editions there are also plenty of similarities.

Here's the thing... this month my passion for Minecraft got refueled big time. Actually I should say our passion because last week my gf and me actually ended up doing an all-nighter because we got totally sucked into our (modded) game. This also got my attention towards PMC because when I like to vent about Minecraft I prefer this place.

At the time of writing I got it all out of my system and I'm very happy with the results.

... the thing is though; I'm also active on Reddit (and yah, also found the allegid official subreddit (with all due respect: anyone could claim as much, and there's no feedback on this place about it)) and I know there are still several things players are struggling with. Heck, even over here you see people wondering about specific guides.

And I happen to enjoy writing guides ;)

For the record: the idea of my post is merely to give me some impressions / feedback, this is not a post in the likes of "the majority wins" stuff. I might address all subjects, I may even end up addressing none (though that seems kinda unlikely). I merely would like to know what subject could help out my fellow Minecraft players the most.

and no: I didn't think this thread through :P

.... awww, you guys have a solo exclamation mark but no question mark for a thread icon?

Anywhoo, the question at hand:

What MC Java subject would you like to see covered in a PMC "Shell guide" (= blog)?

Poll ended 12/23/2023 1:15 am.

ShelLuser
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer