[PLEASE HELP] Where can I post a chat ban appeal?

Ass_Kicka's Avatar Ass_Kicka12/30/12 11:50 am
1 emeralds 134 4
1/1/2013 4:03 pm
Supernova666's Avatar Supernova666
Hi... So I've been using an iPad and it's very difficult to type. It doesn't always submit the message when I click enter, although sometimes it will submit just a minute later. Earlier today I was on chat advertising my project (shameless self promotion: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-lab-contest/). I did not break any rules. Then I went into LiveTV chat and the chat started getting weird. I couldn't enter What I typed and when it enter it would enter two or three other time. I went to look at another project. When I want to return I couldn't login to regular chat. It said that I had been banned by PMCBot by the automated spam filter for about three days.

Obviously this would be really bad because I really need to get the word out there about my project. Also I didn't intentionally make any infections and I can avoid making them happen again. Does anyone know how I can get unbanned? Thanks
Ass_Kicka
Level 36 : Artisan Taco