Which is better beyblade: metal fusion or beyblade: burst

the_golden_rat's Avatar the_golden_rat7/13/19 3:28 pm history
7/17/2019 7:35 am
TheArchitect1995's Avatar TheArchitect1995
simalarities: both mf(metal fusion) and bb(beyblade burst) are VeRy much modified tops.................... both have launchers a key like thing that goes both are beyblades..

differences: metal fusion doesnt break apart after being defeated or hit hard like that just makes more of a mess plus burst is to freaking big!!!..... metal fusion isnt cheap plastic and is stronger than burst,burst has another problem because its cheap plastic if it gets hit 1 sec after it gets on the board it flies off because it doenst have weight. now metal fusion on the other hand metal fusion if they are to revved up and because they are made of metal if they hit eachother with alot of power both beyblades flies off the board

p.s: this is made by some one who only has metal fusion beyblades and has played against a burst user more than once

p.s x 2: comment about anyother simarlarities and differences i wont be albe to see the comments but argue against yourselves if you want

Poll ended 08/12/2019 3:28 pm.

the_golden_rat
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Painter