Why i think you should stay :)

blueorpink's Avatar blueorpink5/3/23 8:56 pm
8/1/2023 9:02 am
herlin's Avatar herlin
Look at all the people that would like you to stay. please, i really like you. post smth. we'll prove it
blueorpink
Level 24 : Expert Blueberry

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2023 9:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
herlin
Take one step at a time, and you'll find your way. Whatever you're going through, there are people who care and want to help. Reach out to them and know that you are not alone on this journey.
05/04/2023 6:23 pm
blueorpink
Why you should not commit suicide: man, I would miss you. so would your future friends and current ones. All the people you will make happier people. Everyone will miss you. Come on, talk to someone or post something. I swear it’s gonna make your day a little better
05/03/2023 9:44 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Spongie
Everyone has a purpose, no matter what that is. Some people definitely feel like they don’t, but everyone does. If you feel that way, I am truly sorry. Things genuinely will get better, it can take a while. Days, months, even years. But they will improve and when they do, you’ll look back at the hard times and think “thank god I kept going, looking what I would’ve missed”!
05/03/2023 9:39 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Meme
illager
hello.... im not sure what to say.
05/03/2023 9:51 pm
blueorpink
dont have to say anything. but hey :]
05/03/2023 9:24 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
Ins0mn1a
The world would never be as bright or joyfull, witty, clever, and funny without you. You bring something to the world that could never ever be replaced. You are a shining gem that emits a brilliant light unparalleled to the world around us. A well cut gem, precisely cut. You are perfect exactly as you are, every flaw and every strong suit just a cut causing the scintillation of the diamond that you are to shine. You are enough, and are perfect as you are.
05/03/2023 9:12 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
Ins0mn1a
The world would never be the same without someone like you. You are an amazing person, who deserves to be seen and validated by the world.
I am here, will be here.
I am always just one message away. Whoever you are, I love you. No matter who you are, or have been, I love you. Whether a good friend or a complete stranger, I love you.
05/03/2023 9:14 pm
blueorpink
(darker) The world would never be the same without someone like you. You are an amazing person, who deserves to be seen and validated by the world.
I am here, will be here.
I am always just one message away. Whoever you are, I love you. No matter who you are, or have been, I love you. Whether a good friend or a complete stranger, I love you.
05/03/2023 9:01 pm
blueorpink
pick something you've ever liked, think about it. tell me what it is. i wanna talk about something
05/03/2023 8:57 pm
blueorpink
if i can guilt you into staying, i will. i love you and so do countless others. say something or ask a question. I'll be here whenever
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome