Why "MiNECrAfT BuT "something" IS Op is so common in datapacks????

DamnFall23's Avatar DamnFall237/7/21 6:07 pm
7/14/2021 8:21 am
DamnFall23's Avatar DamnFall23
look I get it, it's because of MC YouTubers right? but god dang it, this is a literal parasite man, its everywhere! MC YouTubers even stopped to make this content (as far as I know) so why?? WHY?? yes, I'm a HUGE fan of datapacks, and every time in a week I try to search some. but man, I stopped to search for datapacks for 1 month because the only thing it was in the datapack section was this kind of stuff, the only thing I see was "Minecraft but something is op" and "some origin for origins mod". and even after this when I search for datapacks are still this kind of datapacks, like, pls TapL stop our kids from doing that! gosh. and, i know sometimes datapacks needs a really hard work to be good (i don't make datapacks but yea...), but this looks like they not even put effort on this. looks so easy, because people make this kind of datapack in 1 minutes or so and put in the website. before was ok, but now this is driving me crazy. and the other thing, this kind of datapack is just for a specific niche, like, no one want to play this in a survival world other for curiosity or something like that. i am sick of this, and i hope this stops soon.
DamnFall23
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/11/2021 4:56 am
Level 40 : Master Modder
Wegph
These datapacks need to be removed like a few of them is okay but when the whole of the data pack section is full of OP whatever it just gets boring and you cant find any good data packs and its just the same thing over and over no effort.
07/11/2021 4:26 am
Level 26 : Expert Modder
DopeSeb7
look I get it, it's because of MC YouTubers right? but god dang it, this is a literal parasite man, its everywhere! MC YouTubers even stopped to make this content (as far as I know) so why?? WHY?? yes, I'm a HUGE fan of datapacks, and every time in a week I try to search some. but man, I stopped to search for datapacks for 1 month because the only thing it was in the datapack section was this kind of stuff, the only thing I see was "Minecraft but something is op" and "some origin for origins mod". and even after this when I search for datapacks are still this kind of datapacks, like, pls TapL stop our kids from doing that! gosh. and, i know sometimes datapacks needs a really hard work to be good (i don't make datapacks but yea...), but this looks like they not even put effort on this. looks so easy, because people make this kind of datapack in 1 minutes or so and put in the website. before was ok, but now this is driving me crazy. and the other thing, this kind of datapack is just for a specific niche, like, no one want to play this in a survival world other for curiosity or something like that. i am sick of this, and i hope this stops soon.
my response:
i agree, it's getting boring now
like you could just make really cool datapacks
yes i did make 2 datapacks related to this but thats the start of my code, and im not good at any others
but i'm ok at building
so im gonna make a new map
07/14/2021 8:21 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
DamnFall23
I mean, it's good for people who really want to make datapacks and want an easier way to learn how to, but dang it, if the people make only this, they will never evolve as a datapack creator. one or 3 times is fine, whatever, but if the people make 25 of them, then will be SUPER annoying
07/09/2021 10:45 pmhistory
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Senpai
YokaiS
if i start to upload op loot datapacks, I would literally be able to upload 30 submissions a day while living a normal life. that is how simple and effortless they are
07/11/2021 4:24 am
Level 26 : Expert Modder
DopeSeb7
i agree with you dude
you even got on dantdm shorts,
2 datapacks for now, im gonna start making maps
and you make really cool datapacks
07/11/2021 3:29 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
MJ_mcMaster
I bet 100 if u do non stop
07/11/2021 4:07 amhistory
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Senpai
YokaiS
as long as i make a template and not rest at all and not be distracted, i can probably upload one datapack every 3 minutes
07/11/2021 4:11 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
MJ_mcMaster
and that proves ur pro B)
07/08/2021 4:35 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Nerd
Pleasenotme
Ugh, I hate them too. They just end up burying the good data packs. And I can't just comment on their pages to tell them to stop because... that's rude.
07/08/2021 4:01 am
Level 27 : Expert Nerd
AgileTinPickaxe
I don't like them either
07/07/2021 6:40 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Network
witherman_crybaby
because they are still one of the most popular datapack variants in the world, it likely won't stop anytime soon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome