140 Subscribers+ contest. Read on. :3

DinoWolf's Avatar DinoWolf2/17/13 4:52 pm
1 emeralds 143 2
2/17/2013 6:54 pm
DinoWolf's Avatar DinoWolf
Hello everyone! DinoWolf here, and i've decided to have a subscribers contest. <3 I just saw a few people doing one of these contests, and I thought it would be cool if I did too. For your information, this is a skin contest.
The topic for this contest is Ancient Greek. I'm learning about Ancient Greek in class so I decided this would be a good topic for the contest. You can make people wearing clothing people in ancient greek would, or you can even make a person from greek mythology. Why should you join? Because it will be very fun and there are prizes in the end. :3
Okay the rules are simple, follow them and I can assure you, you'll do good in the contest.
#1. No naked skins. (Please no naked skins.. -.-)

#2. Absolutely no copying ideas or skins from others. (Get your own ideas.) And if you see someone copying ideas or a skin, tell me and i'll disqualify them from the contest and report them.

#3. No skins out of the topic! Since it's based on ancient greece, don't make like a skin of a taco.

#4. Comment below with the link to your skin. Don't spam in the comments, we'll check it.

#5. You have to make the new skin, it can't be an old one you made from like a week ago.

#6. You can only enter 1 skin! If you comment with 2 skins we will ignore your comments altogether.
That's all the rules I have for now, If you want to suggest a rule then send me a message.

Prizes:
First place will get a subscribe from me (If I haven't already) 5 diamonds, and 5 favourites. Feature in a blog, and I might make you a requested skin if wanted.
Second Place will get a subscribe from me if I haven't already, 4 diamonds and 3 favourites. And i'll also feature you in a blog.
Third Place will get a subscribe from me if I haven't already, 3 diamonds and 2 favourites.

Judges:
#1. Darkrai48
#2. ichococat
#3. katy_love

So we will be judging off of a few things. Each will be voted out of five.
Vision:
Originality:
Technique:
Impact:

The due date will be Friday, March 1st, 2013 at 4:30PM. (Once I get home from school)
So remember, it's based on Ancient Greek and mythology.

Entered So far:
DinoWolf
Level 43 : Master Poro