Anime/Manga Skin Contest

vamp1e's Avatar vamp1e9/30/19 2:13 am history
3 emeralds 362 7
11/7/2019 4:36 am
vamp1e's Avatar vamp1e

Hello! This is the first contest I’m posting on Planet Minecraft! The theme chosen is ANIME/MANGA. Your goal is to create any skin based on an anime character. Please note that OCs (original characters) are strictly prohibited from being submitted as an entry to this contest. All characters must be official characters from the anime series itself.

If the contest gets a significant amount of participants, it will officially push through. Otherwise, the contest will be cancelled. Be sure to read all the rules and guidelines stated below or else your entry might be disqualified from being part of the contest.

To know more about anime and it’s origins, click here!

Why was this theme chosen?
There are a lot of people who love anime in the PMC community! To make it favourable to these people, the theme chosen was ANIME/MANGA! If you are not in favour to this theme, check out the poll at the bottom of this post.

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Upon submitting your entry, be sure to paste and comment the link of your entry into the comments section below. This is to ensure that your entry doesn’t get left out and safely makes it into the contest.

Be sure to submit your entry on or before the deadline. The deadline will be on October 20, 2019. Entries submitted after this date will no longer be accepted, regardless of how much time was spent making it.

Do not submit previously existing skins. You are not allowed to submit skins that were made before the date of the contest, even though it is made by you.

Be original. Do not post the content of others.

This is a solo contest. All entries must be made entirely by yourself without any outside help. Taking inspiration from other skins is fine- just be sure not to make it too identical to other existing skins!

ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. You can create another entry as long as you take down your previous one. Otherwise, succeeding entries will not be accepted.

Once you place your entry into the comments section, be sure to include; full name, anime series, debut, a link leading to an image of the character and a link leading to the character’s Wikia Fandom Page (if there is).

EXAMPLES

Listed below are examples of anime skins. Click on the links to view them!

Karma Akabane | Assassination Classroom

Nagisa Shiota | Assassination Classroom

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) | My Hero Academia

Kyoka Jiro | My Hero Academia

Katsuki Bakugo | My Hero Academia

Hatsune Miku | Vocaloid

Ken Kaneki | Tokyo Ghoul

Touka Kirishima | Tokyo Ghoul

Shoto Todoroki | My Hero Academia

Some of these skins do not belong to me. Credit to their rightful owners!

PRIZES

Of course, winners get prizes.

Each winner will receive 1 pixel art trophy! More instructions on how to receive your prize will be given to the winners upon winning the contest, so good luck!

For more information regarding this contest, feel free to contact me anytime.

Drop your entries below;

It’s time to get crafting!

Be sure to place ‘InnoCC’ in the tags section when posting your entry.

This will sort your entry into the list of accepted and disqualified entries.

That’s all! Good luck, participants!

The poll for the next contest theme is below! Pick a theme of your choosing!

Poll ended 10/07/2019 2:13 am.

vamp1e
Level 36 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer