Building game: Add to the players build.

Nethanael's Avatar Nethanael7/19/14 4:28 am
1 emeralds 259 6
7/21/2014 10:07 pm
Nethanael's Avatar Nethanael
Alright, I want to do this game I came up with, and I'll start it but first we need five people in Que. so we can get started smoother. Anyways, the object of the game is done in creative mode, so be one who likes to build. I will start off with a bit of blocks between 30-50 blocks, it could be part of exterior fence or exterior house, it does not matter. Well anyways, when I make that little bit, I will post it on my PMC account to download and leave a link here, second person would take it, and add on 20-50 blocks, and then do the same thing for the next person to add. I thought it'd be a cool game and way for us all to do a nice collaboration and stuff.

So anyone interested? I don't know what type I will do, but it will be a surprise for the next person. It could be modern, traditional, etc.

Anyone up for it?
Nethanael
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/21/2014 10:07 pm
Nethanael
Alright, cool. I'll add you.
07/19/2014 5:22 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
roryd04
Feel free to add me on skype at Roryd673 if you need to communicate.
07/19/2014 5:16 am
Nethanael
Awesome. Two down, three more and I'll start it off. :3
07/19/2014 5:03 am
Level 1 : New Narwhal
HouseCat
Sounds great. The limited blocks is good as well (I work better with less blocks so). I'm in.
07/19/2014 4:45 am
Nethanael
Awesome. First participant. I would do the server, but I don't know how to make them so I couldn't use that option.
07/19/2014 4:32 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
roryd04
I would like to do this, I have done something like this with friends and it was really fun just seeing what the next person will do next. Maybe try and do it on a server, where your given time to add your blocks, then it goes the next person to save not uploading it then downloading and playing as it wastes more time. Just try and get a small server, if not then it will still be fun with the downloads.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome