A Collaboration for Youtubers by Youtubers

Icognido's Avatar Icognido8/6/15 5:55 pm
1 emeralds 160 1
8/19/2015 10:00 am
avrona's Avatar avrona
Hello, I'm JaVale_McGee and I would love to start a series for youtubers to collab on one survival server.

What makes this one different than every other survival server is that you will be put into teams. Teams that are randomly generated so you may be lucky and paired up with someone you know or you may be paired up with someone you don't know.

The next thing is that there will be two types of chest randomly scattered out through the world. One being a creation create, things of good nature. The other being a Destruction create, a chest filled with things of bad nature. These things will spice up the competition and even the playing field possibly. You will get a key to that chest when you start the game and then the randomization process will start once you get your key. So you could get to good keys or two bad keys.

Now I bet you're wondering what a Destruction crate would be useful for well I'm about to tell you. You will be required to make a house anywhere you like in the world. You can sabotage or make a deal with the other team if you would like. Another thing about your HQ or home will be that you have to make a new level of your house every episode (Each floor must be two blocks high).

The next challenging piece will be that this server will encourage you to explore by collecting various materials from different biomes, this could also mean you could encounter other people, and they could hinder your progress. Then once you collect these items you must bring them back to a hopper in spawn and the first two-person team to finish all the tasks wins.

Requirements to join the competition:

You must have a recording software, quality doesn't matter.

You must have a youtube channel, sub count does not matter.

You must have a skype, mic quality doesn't matter.

Post below your skype name and youtube channel if you would like to join. Have Fun:)
Icognido
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner