13 days for 1000 pounds to charity!

TheOutcastGamers's Avatar TheOutcastGamers12/10/15 1:14 pm
1 emeralds 224 3
12/12/2015 5:33 am
TheOutcastGamers's Avatar TheOutcastGamers
We, of [b][i]TheOutcastGamers[/b][/i] have put a challenge to ourselfs of raising a thousand pounds for charity!

We want to raise it for [b][i]Cancer Research UK[/b][/i], because we have either been in close contact with this horrible disease or we think that this horrible desease should be stopped!

Therefore we have started our live streaming event called [b][i]13 Days of streaming![/b][/i] This is where you guys come in as well! We have planned 13 days to livestream each night in order to raise the amount of money that we want to donate to this charity! Now what we need is you guys popping onto the stream and join us whilst we try to raise the amount of money!

We don't ask for much, because 2 pounds can help the researchers at [b][i]Cancer Research UK[/b][/i] to find a cancer causing gene faster. 8 Pounds can help the researchers screen a victims body better so they can find cancer quicker! Any other amount of money will help them a lot!

So go over to the charity website where you can directly donate towards the charity (NOTE: The money goes straight towards [b][i]Cancer Research UK[/b][/i] and does not come in our possesion).

You can participate in several livestreams. We will be making custom games in [b][i]Block N Load[/b][/i], Friend lobbys in [b][i]GTA V[/b][/i] and making party's on the [b][i]minecraft minigames![/b][/i]

[b][i]Charity Website: [url]www.cancerresearchuk.org[/url][/b][/i]
[b][i]Donation page: [url]www.justgiving.com/TheOutcast-Gamers[/url][/b][/i]
[b][i]Twitch Channel: [url]www.twitch.tv/theoutcastgamers[/url][/b][/i]

Streaming Schedule:

Friday 11th December: Game: [b][i]Terraria[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Saturday 12th December: Game: [b][i]GTA V[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Sunday 13th December: Game: [b][i]Minecraft Adventure Maps[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Monday 14th December: Game: [b][i]Minecraft Minigames[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Tuesday 15th December: Game: [b][i]Garry's Mod[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Wednesday 16th December: Game: [b][i]Block N Load[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Thursday 17th December: Game: [b][i]Block N Load[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Friday 18th December: Game: [b][i]Block N Load[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Saturday 19th December: Game: [b][i]GTA V[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Sunday 20th December: Game: [b][i]Terarria[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Monday 21 December: Game: [b][i]GTA V[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Tuesday 22 December: Game: [b][i]Terraria[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Wednesday23 December: Game: [b][i]Terraria[/b][/i] Duration: minimum 2 hours

Thanks to all supporting our charity livestreams and we hope to see you all there!
TheOutcastGamers
Level 1 : New Explorer