I build your dreamhome!

joshspaceboy's Avatar joshspaceboy6/19/21 10:10 pm
1 emeralds 138 7
6/27/2021 6:54 pm
joshspaceboy's Avatar joshspaceboy
Looking for a good builder to create your dreamhome? Well look no further! Once a week I will choose someone to build a dreamhome for and publish it as one of my maps for you and everyone else to download.

What I need from you is:
Style of the house
Biome the house is located

If you don't know what style or biome just say random and I'll pick for you. These won't be super massive mansions but large homes that will have some survival and practical capabilities as a house so you can start a survival game in it if you want. If you want a good idea of what size and survival readiness the house will have check out the link. https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ultra-modern-cliff-mansion/ (If you like the style of this house I call it Natural Modern and attempts to blend in seamlessly with the nature of whatever biome it is in.)

I'll be picking a new person each Saturday to build for the week! Please reply to the thread the style of house and biome you want it in if you would like a house built for you for free!
joshspaceboy
Level 54 : Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/23/2021 8:19 pmhistory
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
yoyo_craftmine
Style: modern

Biome: in the sky

pool 5 flored

please add throne room and make it a castle
06/23/2021 6:31 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
MJ_mcMaster
Noice i always wanted one

Style: is very modern, pool, and a backyard.
Inside is 2 floor but total of 5 including basement
The rooms are your choice lol
The 3 basements will be hard tho :/
First basement is the ONLY basement. It has just some light and some stuff
And it has a book shelf and if you place a button next to it and press it, it will open a secret door and the button will break (ahh tricky)
When the door opens there is a ladder going down to the SECOND basement, where there are test tubes and computers (not creepy tho) and inside one test tube which is empty, if u press a button you'll fall into the THRID one.
Ahhh and the third one is just an emergency escape.

Location: on a savanah, a cliff maybe. I really wanna see the sun set or sun rise

If its too much ill do the redstone my self :)
06/23/2021 2:19 pmhistory
joshspaceboy
I guess I should have clarified. What I'm actually doing is building a house based on just the two questions posed. I based this after tv shows where they build a surprise house for people. Sometimes they like it, sometimes not, but each time it is a surprise so you don't really know what you are going to get. However, I'll see if I can build what you requested since you specifically requested it!
06/23/2021 7:46 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
MJ_mcMaster
ohhhh (then i'll make my own request XD)

style: maybe like tuxyboy's
biome: spruce.
06/23/2021 3:02 am
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
tuxyboy
style: modern islands
biome: any, just put it in the sky

so basically modern sky islands
06/27/2021 6:54 pmhistory
joshspaceboy
tuxyboy I finished your house. Here is the link: C I R R U S Minecraft Map (planetminecraft.com)
06/23/2021 2:15 pm
joshspaceboy
Ok, I should be able to think of something interesting that fits the theme you gave me while being a modern style. You were the first to comment so I will build yours first!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome