LoST Season 2 Finale: Chron vs. TT, Take 3

Chron's Avatar Chron10/13/15 4:04 pm
1 emeralds 329 4
10/18/2015 5:28 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron
Welcome, one and all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so it comes down to this, the grand finale of the second season. Bitter rivals in the literary arena, this riveting competition has boiled down to two of the finest fiction fighters on the Planet. Who will prevail? The decision is yours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Theme
Stranded.

It's a lot of people's worst nightmare, isn't it? Being stranded somewhere remote, far away from home. Your task is to write a story about being stranded. It doesn't necessarily have to be on an island, so long as the protagonist is stuck somewhere remote. For inspiration you could cite the book, The Lord of the Flies, or the movie Cast Away.

-TT-'s Impunity. Infectivity. Impiety.

Chron(OnTheCob)'s Clean Break

Remember to vote for your favorite piece of literature, not your favorite person, even if one person's name is significantly cooler than the other's. Also, yes, my blog was originally going to be titled Break Even, but it was changed. The URL isn't a typo.
Chron
Retired Moderator
Level 47 : Master Cowboy