Minecraft xbox live 4v4 pvp base wars

vG xDeltaz's Avatar vG xDeltaz5/20/12 3:23 pm
1 emeralds 110 1
5/30/2012 9:18 am
vG xDeltaz's Avatar vG xDeltaz
Hi my name is EcKxDelta and me and some friends have made a custom map that have 2 bases and the bases are exactly the same and we want to play a 4v4 pvp match with the first four people that send me a xbox live friend request will get to play. we have tested this once and it is lots of fun.

MY XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: EcK xDelta

so hurry and send me a friend request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when your in the game we will explain the rules
we are going to try to do this every sunday and saturday
YOU HAVE TO HAVE A MIC
vG xDeltaz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

vG xDeltaz
05/30/2012 9:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Civil war in 1861 civil war broke out in the united states. the two main issues was slavery and the power to make their own laws most colonies opposed slavery and were with the north however britian depended on the cotton plantations that slaved african americans to pick the cotton for britian.

Capital (ottawa) in 1857, the Assembly asked the qween to pick a capital for canada and she choose a small town called bytown (later it was renamed ottawa) because of its uniqe location. it was were 3 rivers meet so the french and british could get their easily and it was in the center of canada

BNA Act The BNA act called for a fedurak system of goverment . this created 2 levels of goverment. The central govement had over matters affecting the whole country. the provincal goverment had power over the local goverment and the reginal matters.

Domination of canada July 1st 1867, saw the creation of a new country. canadian citizens celebrated together in many communitys accross the country and at mid night church bells began ringing. bonfires lit up the night sky. cannons boomed. soldier fired their guns and so did the navy ships. when daylight broke people waved flags and mayors and officals in towns read a proclamation from qween Victoria. canada is now a country
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome