One Chunk Build Contest

MysticJhn's Avatar MysticJhn2/23/18 12:56 am history
3/17/2018 7:16 pm
MysticJhn's Avatar MysticJhn
This is a contest to see who can make the best build that fits within one chunk.
In case you don't know, a chunk in Minecraft is an area of 16 x 16 blocks, from the void to the skybox limit.

To Enter:
1. Start a Superflat creative world on Peaceful (just to avoid unnecessary mobs getting in the way really).
2. Build anything you'd like, but make sure it all fits within a 16 x 16 block space.
3. It doesn't have to sit exactly on a single chunk, as long as it theoretically fits within one.
4. Once completed, upload it to PMC and post a link in this thread so I know where to find it.
5. Add some screenshots of interesting viewing angles or other points of interest in your build.
I don't want to miss the important things if your build is huge.

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE POSTED NO LATER THAN MARCH 15th.
Anything posted after that date will not be considered.

RULES:
1. This must be an original build for this contest.
2. Only ONE entry per player or team. If you are part of a team, you cannot also enter solo.
3. You can enter as a solo player or a team, as I think the restricted build size is fair for both.
4. If you enter as a team, please list all people who helped build this project so they receive due credit.
5. The build and all screenshots must be in the default vanilla texture pack.
I will be judging them in default vanilla Minecraft. No mods allowed.
You can use shaders for your screenshots, just remember I will judge the maps in game,
so shaders won't effect the actual judging as I will not be using shaders when viewing your maps.
6. Keep your build near world spawn, or at least move world spawn close enough so that I can find it.
If I can't find your build, I'll disqualify it.
7. You are permitted to build outside the 16 x 16 area as ambiance, but anything outside a 16 x 16 area will not count for judging. If you choose to build outside a 16 x 16 area, please mark the 4 corners or make it otherwise obvious so I know which part of the build you intend for me to judge. If I can't tell what's ambiance and what's the actual build, you'll be immediately disregarded.
8. I will only judge pieces that are 100% complete, so do not post them until they are completed.
9. To reiterate, anything posted after March 15th will not be considered.

Judgement will begin on March 16th and the winner will be announced at the end of March.
Each entry will be graded out of 100 possible points.
Be creative, have fun, and remember you can build anything.
Houses, towers, space ships, monsters, abstract art... anything you want as long as it's 1 chunk in size.

If you need clarification on anything above, feel free to ask.
Let the chunk building commence!
MysticJhn
Level 37 : Artisan Artist