Percy Jackson Server Build-Off

PercabethFan112's Avatar PercabethFan11210/7/13 6:40 am
1 emeralds 367 4
3/6/2014 7:39 pm
sawyer113's Avatar sawyer113
I am planning on making a Percy Jackson RP server... But first, I need you, the Planet Minecraft community, To whip me up a camp that screams "Rick Riordan, eat your heart out!" MAY REQUIRE RESEARCH
PercabethFan112
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sawyer113
03/06/2014 7:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sign Me UP! but whats the ip? or i could email you if you want, plus is this a 24/7 server?
MCCreeperBoomMC
10/08/2013 12:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
PercabethFan112I am planning on making a Percy Jackson RP server... But first, I need you, the Planet Minecraft community, To whip me up a camp that screams "Rick Riordan, eat your heart out!" MAY REQUIRE RESEARCH

I could help out. I'm currently building a temple. I've read all the books, but I might need a refresher ;P
sprog13
10/08/2013 12:22 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Hi there, my name is Michael and I would love to help you out with the server.
Me and Taz's favourite Percy Jackson server has just been changed to a PvP server so we are looking for a good RP server, and as she said, sounds like yours. I will help build the cabins in camp and have has lots of experience running a Percy Jackson server. I used to own a really bad one, hosted on someones PC. Anyway, I know how to use group manager, and I will help any of the players. I will be stern at times to make sure players obey the rules but most of the time I am nice. If it's not asking too much, I would love to be a god too. The god I would most like to be is Poseidon or Ares. I hope you will take everthing on board, and I hope to hear from you soon.
- Mike (cool)
DaniKandor
10/08/2013 12:01 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
So uh... you're looking for staff or a building team? If you're looking for a building team, you can count on me, as long as you have World Edit; I'm not exactly the fastest builder on earth. I've built a Hera cabin before, and (I don't mean to boast) but I thought it looked epic. I didn't quite master the black statue inside - campers on the server often turned it into an alien(bad server xD) - but other than that I was pretty proud. When it comes to commands and techy stuff, I'm pretty experienced. Even if I don't know the command, I'm quick to learn. Unless it's PEX. That's just confusing. xD Since my fave server turned into the worst server ever recently, I'm looking for a new server to play on, and it sounds like I've found one. Can't wait to hear from you, Taz.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome