PMCBLA 1st Biannual Blogging Tournament! [Apply Now]

Whoever01's Avatar Whoever018/24/13 9:12 pm
1 emeralds 339 6
9/8/2013 3:20 am
Masq's Avatar Masq
Welcome Dear Friends!

Today, the PMC Blogging Association will be announcing it's new tournament for, well, blogging! Bloggers will battle their way to the top for the ultimate prize, and be recognised as 'Pure Awesomeness.'

Do you have to be in the PMCBLA? No, you don't. This event is organised by PMCBLA, not organised for the PMCBLA. The association members will judge. This tournament is open to anyone on PMC, whether they are a good blogger or not. Feel free to just give it a go and do your best!

How Does it Work?

It works a bit like the image above. 2 groups, each group has 2 people battling with each other, and the winners move up to the next level, so you will be expected to write more than one blog if you pass the first round.

How Will it be Judged?
Our judges,
1. SoccerkidJT-7 [Maybe]
2. PJ_Videos
3. Ludicrous
4. bro10
5. TheChipsandip
6. Myself

We unfortunately cannot judge anonymously, but judges will judge off criteria, not opinion. The criteria is non-specific so creativity is allowed and rules can be broken (not the PMC or tournament rules ). All entries are judged from ?/5 per criterion, from the following:

1. Concept and Originality
2. Excecution
3. Presentation
4. Clarity and Interest

The winner of the 2 competing people in the bracket will move to the next round. This process continues until we have a winner!

If I'm Not Popular, and I Verse a Popular Blogger, am I Disadvantaged?
Of course not. Popularity of the user is not taken into account, and competitors will never see any of their marks, or who gave them what marks. If you are not popular, but write a better blog than the popular blogger, you will win, and he/she will lose. If a judge does not believe that he/she can judge a bracket without bias, he/she can opt out of that bracket and leave it up to the rest of the judges.

How To Apply

Just reply, no application needed, just a reply. The more people apply, the more rounds. If an odd number of people occurs, one bracket will be 3 contestants. The 1st place will move on.

You can write whatever you want for any round, and any bracket. It is best of 3 for the grand final.

So get your applications in, the tournament kicks off on the 15th of September!
Whoever01
Level 47 : Master Princess