Red-stone101's [non-official] dungeons contest

Red-Stone101's Avatar Red-Stone1017/21/13 3:42 am
1 emeralds 137 1
7/21/2013 7:50 pm
Red-Stone101's Avatar Red-Stone101
Ok so if you got to this page that means your interested in my idea and that idea shall become reality for I am having a contest were people have to create there own dungeon with some un grate prizes why not whip together your best redstone or not dungeon

here's how to enter create your dungeon and then post it on pmc as a world file with [Redstone101's Dungeon Contest] with in the title now to make it easy for the world you use just use the default flat world then once you have posted it grab the link for it and post it here in the comments below

Now for some boring stuff about prizes and what not

Judges:
ME and ME only
the posting period will be over on the 1st of August and I will start judging by the 2nd of August and the winner announced on the 4th of August
Prizes:
your dungeon will end up on a custom world I'm working on its a survival A diamond on all of your post
a shout out on my user page
and to finish it off a comment saying you did good

Boring:
the prizes above will be for the top 3 but the 1st place dungeon a comment saying GOOD JOB on there dungeon post how awesome

So remember make a dungeon and then post it here for a chance to win some not so fabulous prizes
Red-Stone101
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner