[ WRAPPED UP ] SKIN JAM — Volume 1 // 24 Hour Event

Zypher Solina's Avatar Zypher Solina5/8/21 4:47 am history
23 emeralds 519 7
5/9/2021 2:59 pm
Zypher Solina's Avatar Zypher Solina

SKIN JAM VOLUME 1 IS OFFICIALLY OVER-!!!
-
Thank you to everyone who participated :)
Here are the results from the 24 hour period-!
-
SKIN JAM - Volume 1 Collective
-
Stay tuned for a Volume 2 in the foreseeable future
-
I hope to see more of you partake in the next one-!
-

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to SKIN JAM — Volume 1.

=====

The Premise.

Your goal is to create an original skin within 24 hours from scratch. No presets, no templates, no pre-made palettes, and no edits of other skins,
throwing all that out the window. This ones coming from a blank canvas, plenty of possibilities to let your imagination run wild-!

The event will run from May 8th 10:00am PST — May 9th 10:00am PST.

Here's a timezone converter to figure out when it begins // ends in your area: Timezone Converter

=====

The Rules.

1. Everything included in the skin has to be made with the 24 hour period from the start of the event, till the end of the event.

Anything made prior of after the event will not be accepted into the final compilation.

2. You may partake solo, or in a group. The groups can be as big as you want, thought when uploading // submitting it

everyone involved must have contributed something towards the final result. If you're planning on partaking as a group have

ONE person upload the skin file and appropriately credit everyone in the description.

3. Use the tag 'skinjamvol1' for the skins, so they are easy to trace back to.

4. You may submit more then one entry, however is unlikely that we'll accept more than one from the same person (if you are solo)

to give everyone a fair chance, so it's recommended to channel all of your abilities into the best one you can make-!

5. Have fun-! I encourage you guys to push yourselves and challenge your abilities to see what you can make in 24 hours.

=====

After The Event.

You will have a 30 minute grace period to upload your skins when the event ends. Then we will go over the submissions

and compile the best ones into a collection to be showcased for all to see-!

There are no prizes, this event is simply for fun and to express creativity with a minor challenge.

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with during the time period, best of luck to those entering-!

- Zypher Solina.
Zypher Solina
Level 32 : Artisan Procrastinator