Skin Palette Challenge! ♪ ☆ ♥

JasuFox's Avatar JasuFox5/15/15 7:59 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 5
5/29/2015 6:56 pm
Ene's Avatar Ene

Welcome! The Skin Palette Challenge is a tournament style skinning competition where 16 contestants go head to head using a pre-made colour palette to test their own skinning ability as well as against others'. The main goal of SPC is to create unique, detailed and interesting skins and learn how to create works of art with limited colour choices.

゜・。。・゜゜・゜・。。・゜゜・゜・。。・゜゜・゜・。。・゜゜・

☆Announcements☆
nothin exciting here... yet

☞Rules☜
For each round, opponents must create a skin to the best of their abilities using the colour palette provided. The contestants are responsible for creating a poll (which both will link in their skin descriptions) to allow other planet minecraft members to vote for the winner. The winner of each round will move on to the next until they reach the final, which will decide who wins each season of SPC.

The following is the dates all voting will end per round and a winner will be announced:
Round 1 -
Round 2 -
Round 3 -
Finals -

*Dates will be entered when the next season starts

Please note that all end dates are on a Friday. New palettes for every round will be announced on the Sunday (so there is a 1 day gap between rounds).

The rules to SPC are as follows:

1) Contestants that do not create a skin within the 2 week Round will be disqualified and their opponent will automatically move on. If you are unable to create a skin within the 2 weeks for whatever reason, please private message me and I will resign you from the competition.

2) Contestants are required to create a poll and link it in both of their skin descriptions to be eligible for voting

3) All submissions must only use the colours in the provided palette, using any other colours or changing the colour slightly will result in disqualification. However, contestants do not have to use every colour given to them in the palette.

4) All submissions must follow the planet minecraft submission rules

5) You may ONLY enter this contest if you in the bracket! Feel free to test out the palette for yourself but only the people in the bracket are registered for this contest and are the only ones eligible to win prizes!!!!

6) Have fun! This tournament is meant to help you explore your creativity and help you to become a better skinner! Enjoy it!

7) Violation of any of these rules will result in disqualification from SPC, but thats all i ask

Awards

Only the winner of SPC is eligible to win the awards! But as always congratulations/good luck to all the contestants!

The awards are as follows:

-Exclusive trophy to flaunt
-Being inducted into the SPC hall of fame
-diamonds, fav, sub whatever you want this things kinda hard to win

im also open to suggestions for future prizes if you have any!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask pm JasuFox!

♪ Credit ♪
A big thanks to Hawkstormer who created the Palette Battle League (PBL) which SPC is largely based off of. I personally asked Hawkstormer for permission before starting up SPC because I thought it was a really awesome idea and i didnt want to get yelled at for stealing. Also a quick shoutout to mintcherry for the logo design

゜・。。・゜゜・゜・。。・゜゜・゜・。。・゜゜・゜・。。・゜゜・

♡Bracket & Voting Links♡
To be added at the start of season 2

♔SPC Hall of Fame♔

The SPC is a tool that helps developing skinners to learn to be creative with their skins and to teach them how to be unique! Thank you to everyone that joined and good luck in the tournament!
JasuFox
Level 1 : New Network