SpideyBoi's Avatar SpideyBoi10/21/18 8:33 am history
1 emeralds 318 4
11/10/2018 11:09 am
SpideyBoi's Avatar SpideyBoi
Sorry, you'll have to wait until 2019 for the next Spiderling's Got Talent
Winner:(0)
Ultimate Spider(s): None
Entries: None
What should the next Spiderling's Got Talent be about?

• Robotics- Beep, boop, bop ROUUUUWWWW!!! Robotics have come to Spiderling's Got Talent! Build mechanical wonders or electrical overlords and make a map for them to splendor or conquer.(Maps and Skins)
  • Scrapyard Hybrids- Clang, cronk, bang! What's that sound? Is it a reused pile of boxes, or a scrapyard menace? You decide! Make these guys some armor, either from a mix of a heart, electronic brain, and a cyborg shell or something else.(Skins)

• Superheroes- Woosh! Was that Superman? Superheroes have come to save Minecraft! Make them yourself, or copy from Marvel, DC or Black Horse Comics! They need a secret identity, so your skin must take advantage of hats/overlay.(Skins)

• Halloween- Spooky, scary, skeletons! You better run, because it's Halloween, and the monsters are hungry! Grab some garlic, silver, guns, or radiation suits, 'cause you're in for a wild ride!(Blogs, Maps and Skins)

• Supervillains- These guys are tough! Can your heroes defeat these criminals, or has the city already been plunged into darkness? (Maps or Skins)

• Toys and Dolls- I think I saw Annabelle! Or maybe it was Mr. Cuddles! These guys and gals are coming out of the toy chest, and they're hungry for hugs! Or maybe they're your little sister's dolls! *shivers* (Skins)

• City Life- *relaxed* Ahhh, the nice New York breeze. Let your fellow Minecrafters enjoy a nice stroll in the park, or enjoy the cold iron bars in jail when they do something wrong.(Maps)

Poll ended 02/08/2019 11:07 am.

SpideyBoi
Level 24 : Expert Spider Rider