The achievement challenge!

CentauriTheStarMoth's Avatar CentauriTheStarMoth3/4/12 10:37 pm
1 emeralds 187 9
3/10/2012 1:17 pm
puningtilde's Avatar puningtilde
Hi again! this is a... well, chalenging contest! the idea is to make a world with a guided pathway that tells you how to get achievements, or just to get them. here are the rules:

1: no offensive content. anything offensive(ie. private body parts; profanity) will be disqualified.
2: make it fun. anything boring or demanding will be less likely to win, so I discourage it.
3: the winner will be determined first by daimonds, and then I myself will come through and rate by comments and my oppinions.
4: vote for other entries that you like! don't be a bad sport! and besides... I can't think of any of my friends on here to help me judge...
5: the project you enter must help players get achievements, not just tell them how to get achievements.
6: the guide MUST be for these achievements:
Taking inventory, Getting wood, Benchmarking, Time to mine, Time to Strike, time to farm, Bake Bread, the lie, cow tipper, monster hunter, hot topic, aquiring hardware, on a rail, diamonds, delicious fish, we need to go deeper, local brewery, enchanter, and librarian.
7: I will subscribe to anyone that says they're entering, so don't worry about me finding yours.

The end date is June first! so you have the rest of the American school year to do this!
CentauriTheStarMoth
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/10/2012 1:17 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
puningtilde
can it be creative?
03/06/2012 7:49 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
puningtilde
Im in, i guess. i just hope that mediafire actually loads my place this time ( it didn't work for the last contest D:) good luck to all the rest of the entries. may the best um...minecraft-iean-er win
03/06/2012 8:10 pm
CentauriTheStarMoth
lol, I like that idea, and I salute your optimism!
no offence, but I plan to do some butt whooping at this contest(translation: good luck!)
03/06/2012 7:38 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Hashiao
Haha, okay working on it now. I haven't been on the computer since I last posted a message xD :3
03/05/2012 2:14 pm
CentauriTheStarMoth
Dagorexps: isn't the 1st of june a bit to long? i mean its only the 5th of march, we got all of april then june.

it will likely take some people longer than others. and besides, I want mine to be extravagent, and the fact that there will be time for judging, and you dont want yours to be cruddy
03/05/2012 11:54 am
Level 37 : Artisan Grump
tex12347
Hashiao
I'm a Grammar Nazi :)

Ditto.
03/05/2012 11:52 am
Level 47 : Master Necromancer
Dagorex
Nice! i have never though of building this before, but know you mentioned it, how could i not build it? Mine will be done soon

ps: isn't the 1st of june a bit to long? i mean its only the 5th of march, we got all of april then june.
03/05/2012 11:39 am
CentauriTheStarMoth
the end date? proably about June 1st USA time. it's the beginning of summer , so it'll be a good end date for such a contest as this!
03/04/2012 10:40 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Hashiao
Nice I really like the idea. I'm going to do it. But as of right now I'm heading to bed. When is the end date?
Oh yea, *challenging
xD sorry I'm a Grammar Nazi
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome