Another Hello

Belial6's Avatar Belial67/27/21 9:47 pm
7/29/2021 7:01 pm
BumpierPanic855's Avatar BumpierPanic855
Hi folks. I figured I should try interacting with the humans for a change.

I've been on here a bit already, but I wanted to take this opportunity to give a proper introduction, and to tell you about the kind of content I intend to upload.

See, I got this whole world I've dreamt up I call "The Inkwell." It's fantasy-horror themed:

Somewhere in a dying reality, upon an infinite sea of a mysterious black liquid, there lies lands of darkness, woe, and graves. This sea of black, the "Inkwell," rises slowly, but irreversibly each year. From it are spawned such horrid creatures, to assail and antagonize the world of living things. And some nights are darker and more dangerous...

An old kingdom wars with its rebellious defection; a confederacy, bound under heretical interpretation. Meanwhile, agents of evil born from the ink oppress each of them with mindless indifference, and each must devise some contingency against the ever-rising doom.

Curious caravans of black-clad pilgrims go about their secrecy, their mission a mystery to their witnesses, and their behavior equally cryptic. The lands bear old history, of wars, graves and kingdoms mostly forgotten. Structures of men and the native race, the Dwrennish, are all that seem to remain of the old days.

With each culture naturally being inkfaring in large part, so far my submissions have consisted of mostly old-school ships. I intend to start uploading more land structures made under this theme so I can bring these concepts to life -and pass the savings onto you!

Oh and they'll all be made with the Conquest texture pack. That default crap just ain't spoopy enough folks, I apologize.
Belial6
Level 57 : Grandmaster Wizard