Bro/sis minecrafters

gizmo_midnight119's Avatar gizmo_midnight1196/2/13 8:24 pm
1 emeralds 242 2
6/2/2013 9:17 pm
krugle's Avatar krugle
Hi, we're a brother/sister team of minecrafters. We really need subscribers. We make texture packs and are working on a hunger games server right now. We also need mods for our server if anyones interested in sharing them with us or possibly creating one We subsribe to anyone who subsribes to us.
gizmo_midnight119
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/02/2013 9:17 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
krugle
I see you joined PMC today welcome to the site. that said people will be more willing to subscribe to you if you provide some more information about what it is you do and if you are in fact good at it. You don't have any submissions right now so there's no way to see your skill level

I'm assuming by mods your meaning plug-ins in which case you should make a thread asking for advice on the what would work for what you are trying to do many will even help you to configure the plugins if you need help and are respectful to them.

If you are in fact meaning actual mods then my advice is don't do it if this is A) your first server (modded servers are really a pain to get to run properly and B) you want a large population server (mods make it hard for others to join your server easily and most people don't care enough to figure it out)

Again welcome to PMC and I am not trying to be mean or anything just wanted to give some advice
06/02/2013 9:00 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
gizmo_midnight119
we know a lot of people have viewed this and if you could take the time to reply as well that would be great
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome