CZghost announces his arrival!emoji_people

CZghost's Avatar CZghost11/21/22 5:46 am
11/21/2022 6:00 am
CZghost's Avatar CZghost
Hey guys! I've finally made account here! I've been visiting PMC for years without having an account, and I finally decided to register now!

A little bit about myself
I'm a 26 yo (at the time writing this essay) guy, my pronouns (if you want to use them) are he/him. I'm an employed student (employed as I have a job, not that my job is student), I'm studying mobile technology for now. My interests are gaming, content creation, webdesign, some programming, little bit of photography and simply having fun. :)

I'm about to start my YouTube channels soon, and maybe one of my first videos will be Skyblock series. I'm already sometimes active on Twitch, already did few streams in Czech language. However I intend to create international content, mainly in English language to reach wider audience. I will still make Czech language content for my fellow Czech and Slovak viewers, but majority of my future content is intended to be viewed from abroad. That includes also streams. Vast majority of my videos will have subtitles (closed captions) available in two languages: English and Czech. Depending on which language the video is going to be in, you'll find a little flag in a corner of a thumbnail indicating the audio language of the video. The only exception for this are going to be Twitch VODs, which will not have any form of subtitles and probably won't have a custom thumbnail (will see). Language will be probably determined by the Twitch export, or specified in the VOD description. No subtitles are going to be in my stream VODs. If you want to watch my Czech language videos (eighter to learn or simply out of curiosity), you're entirely free to, it's going to be my pleasure. Unless you're going to watch VODs from Twitch, my videos will have subtitles. You just need to enable them if you don't see any, just click the "CC" button.

Why is my skin green?
I don't really know. My skin is supposed to be standard pale orange skin, but game for some reason renders it as green. You can find my skin here on PMC skins gallery, and it shows as intended here (even on standard game backgrounds). I don't know why the game renders my skin as green. Apparently it's not just issue with Optifine or another rendering engine, but even pure vanilla players see my skin green. I don't know why.
CZghost
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder