G'day, PlanetMinecraft.

TheCastleCraft's Avatar TheCastleCraft4/2/14 2:25 pm
1 emeralds 200 6
4/3/2014 2:05 am
Empress Ellie's Avatar Empress Ellie
G'day PMC. How are you doing? I am doing most certainly fine, thank you. Anyways, welcome to this thread... Uhhhh.... Well, I'm TheCastleCraft, or simply CastleCraft. I like the Minecraft community, and am on here to share my creations with YOU. I upload anything from epic builds, minigames, Redstone devices, that stuff. And occasionally a good tutorial blog, or some map development.

Now, unlike other people, I do not ask you to Diamond or subscribe me. Whatever YOU think is epic is what you like and show support for. You are not forced to Diamond every map because 1000 other people did it. This website is for you. You choose what you do.

Continuing on, let us discuss what kinds of junk I will be uploading. So, if I upload something and of you like it, tell me in some way and I will keep on posting that stuff. If you want something else, feel free to post it in the replies or comments below. I read all of them.

Well, that is my introduction, I guess... Now, throw another shrimp on the barbie for me, and remember that YOU and I are the community.

-Mr. Castle Craft
TheCastleCraft
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon