Developer in town :)

CodingBuckets's Avatar CodingBuckets3/29/14 8:08 pm
1 emeralds 231 7
3/30/2014 11:44 pm
MomoMomiji's Avatar MomoMomiji
Hi guys i forgot to introduce my self the first day i joined so I'm a young prodigy developer that can make games in java c++/c# make simple plugins for minecraft make mods for games like gta minecraft etc i web develop websites in htm5 css3 css html php jquery javascript and mysqli and mysql. i dont work i never worked in my life only making mods games plugins i might be making mods for people in the future
CodingBuckets
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2014 11:39 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
crafter295
Hey is coding hard because I've been looking at some possible games that I want to develop and I've already came up with names/plot/characters/setting/time now I need to just code it!
03/30/2014 11:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
MomoMomiji
It's not hard to learn, just it takes a while to understand what makes a game; I suggest using some medium such as RPG Maker VX or so, as building things like that from scratch is bloody annoying.
03/30/2014 6:53 pm
CodingBuckets
Xslare
CodingBuckets
thanks and what do you mean by compiling text based flappy bird or angry birds clone do you mean like creating one or just compiling one from the internet

He means splitting a Maven/SVN network into it's sauce code, then reverse engineering the whole process to create flappybird by running Debian on a light-switch handler with a left handed smoke shifter daemon to manage the whole thing.

But seriously, we just mean creating the game. Considering the rather large group of both professional and hobbyist programmers here, do mind how you phrase things; yes, you may be incredibly good at what you've had experience with, but there are some people here who don't walk around everywhere saying "hey, I've been writing C for a good 40 years now." Remember the goal here is to have fun with everyone else, not antagonize people.

In any case, welcome aboard! Hope you have fun, or even find an interesting project to work on!

03/30/2014 6:43 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
MomoMomiji
CodingBuckets
thanks and what do you mean by compiling text based flappy bird or angry birds clone do you mean like creating one or just compiling one from the internet

He means splitting a Maven/SVN network into it's sauce code, then reverse engineering the whole process to create flappybird by running Debian on a light-switch handler with a left handed smoke shifter daemon to manage the whole thing.

But seriously, we just mean creating the game. Considering the rather large group of both professional and hobbyist programmers here, do mind how you phrase things; yes, you may be incredibly good at what you've had experience with, but there are some people here who don't walk around everywhere saying "hey, I've been writing C for a good 40 years now." Remember the goal here is to have fun with everyone else, not antagonize people.

In any case, welcome aboard! Hope you have fun, or even find an interesting project to work on!
03/30/2014 4:49 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
crafter295
BOOP
03/29/2014 8:13 pm
CodingBuckets
Snowyfox
CodingBucketsHi guys i forgot to introduce my self the first day i joined so I'm a young prodigy developer that can make games in java c++/c# make simple plugins for minecraft make mods for games like gta minecraft etc i web develop websites in htm5 css3 css html php jquery javascript and mysqli and mysql. i dont work i never worked in my life only making mods games plugins i might be making mods for people in the future

Awesome! Your first assignment is to create a text-based Flappy Bird for Debian Etch (for me), and then you have to create a text-based Minecraft for everybody else!

No, just kidding. Welcome to town!

(I'd actually appreciate it if you DID compile a text-based Flappy Bird for Debian Etch, or an Angry Birds clone; I need some nice games for my iBook G3)

Also, I suggest not calling yourself a prodigy, unless the media has done so. I've done plenty of emulation when I was 8-12, and I'm proud of it, but I don't call myself a prodigy.

Unless you meant "beginner". That's what I initially thought when I read your paragraph.

03/29/2014 8:11 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
CodingBucketsHi guys i forgot to introduce my self the first day i joined so I'm a young prodigy developer that can make games in java c++/c# make simple plugins for minecraft make mods for games like gta minecraft etc i web develop websites in htm5 css3 css html php jquery javascript and mysqli and mysql. i dont work i never worked in my life only making mods games plugins i might be making mods for people in the future

Awesome! Your first assignment is to create a text-based Flappy Bird for Debian Etch (for me), and then you have to create a text-based Minecraft for everybody else!

No, just kidding. Welcome to town!

(I'd actually appreciate it if you DID compile a text-based Flappy Bird for Debian Etch, or an Angry Birds clone; I need some nice games for my iBook G3)

Also, I suggest not calling yourself a prodigy, unless the media has done so. I've done plenty of emulation when I was 8-12, and I'm proud of it, but I don't call myself a prodigy.

Unless you meant "beginner". That's what I initially thought when I read your paragraph.

*EDIT* But looking at what you can do, you're definitely very pro at things. Good work! Hope to see you being around in town and contributing.

*EDIT 2* Also, with skills like that, I think many would appreciate it if you made plugins for them; you'll get cool cash for that and good reputation. Perfect for a resume later on or to brag to your employees.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome