Does anyone here care???! :,(

RentanWhiteWolf's Avatar RentanWhiteWolf7/31/15 5:05 pm
1 emeralds 436 7
7/31/2015 5:28 pm
-WaffleKing-'s Avatar -WaffleKing-
I've been on planet minecraft for only two days and no one that I've tried being friends with wants to talk to me, is it because I'm inexperienced or is it because I'm too needy... I'm rather hurt that no one is having a heart to hear out my ideas, I want to make a fortress an amazing one because although I have very original and creative ideas no one is willing to step up and hear me out. So if you come across this message I'm hoping the right people will come along and say something to ease some of the rudeness on here. I'm looking for a building team and I have medical reasons as to why I can't do this alone...So please someone who cares enough to teach a newb email me at ariesandrews@hotmail.com or pm me it would mean so much to me...Again if I sound needy I don't mean to come across that way. Thank you for your time.
RentanWhiteWolf
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2015 5:28 pm
Level 40 : Master Electrician
-WaffleKing-
I think this pretty much sums up why people would be hesitant to talk to you on Planet Minecraft. The fact that you made a post complaining that nobody would be your friend would repel a lot of people and make you seem extremely desperate. I agree with Azie - Participate in things, do competitions and such.
07/31/2015 5:22 pm
RentanWhiteWolf
Again I love the fact that you are speaking your opinion I think that's a great attribute, the reason I haven't gotten into site activity yet is because my health issues, I have to get off the computer phone etc. in a matter of half an hour or I have a grand mall seizure so when I asked for help in that time line everyone kind of just blah...But that's okay you've told me what I have to do and I'm gonna try top talk my doctor into giving me more screen time so thank you very much Azie, opinionated people are AWESOME!!!
07/31/2015 5:16 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
Protip: Don't post your email. Places like these are crawling with bots. You don't know who will see that. I've seen people get doxxed that way.
07/31/2015 5:14 pm
RentanWhiteWolf
You know what I actually don't like attention I live by myself and am used to being alone this wasn't what you are making it out to be but how you perceive it is great and I appreciate it a lot so thank you for your honesty.
07/31/2015 5:17 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I never claimed that what I was saying was a fact.

I see a ton of people that come into the chat room or the forum every day that aren't immediately spoken to just because of the volume of other posts on our site and then complain about it. These people are almost always turned away by this instead of choosing to participate in our community, which is how you'll make friends and get people interested in content you want to post.

It's kind of a "reap what you sow" situation. When you show people that you care, sooner or later you'll start to notice people showing you they care too. People that lurk don't get recognition because they aren't a part of the community. Simply having an account and having a couple of posts doesn't entitle you to having attention from people and you should be willing to have conversations and give others' feedback if you want the same in return.
07/31/2015 5:12 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
RentanWhiteWolfAgain if I sound needy I don't mean to come across that way. Thank you for your time.

But... that's exactly what this thread is: a cry for attention.

If you want to become a part of the community, participate. Discuss things in threads with others, post content, join the chat room, comment on others' submissions... You have 3 forum posts, 2 chat posts, and no other site activity to speak of in terms of submission comments. No one just patrols the site for new accounts to hold your hand exclaiming "welcome, noobie! I'm here to be your best friend!".
07/31/2015 5:08 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
RoboShadow
This is probably why.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome