✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Evees' Introduction *:・゚✧*:・゚✧brightness_2

Eveee_cx's Avatar Eveee_cx10/8/21 9:17 pm
10/17/2021 3:46 pm
whozclover's Avatar whozclover
Hello! This is Evee :)
and this is my...

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Introduction *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
My Name is Evee, I am 24 years old and currently working on my bachelors degree.
In 2010 or so around the Alpha Update where the nether has been added, I started playing minecraft
and it became a part of me and my life very soon on. My texturin 'career' started withchanging little things,
like the bow into a blaster, a pumpkin into a hat from the main character of metroid prime.
I still have all my pixelart from back then on my PC and can tell you, it looked terrible!
But it was part of my journey.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Background *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

For almost over 10 years I've been creating textures for minecraft every now and then.
It started when I was inspired by creators like HoneyballLP, the original SPHAX creator and many others.
Pixelart in general is something that follows me through life since 2008.
Pixelart is something for me to express my feelings, my artistry and ideas I would love to see in my kind of minecraft.
Every tool I make I try to be as individual as possible, as there are so many themes you can apply onto a texture.
With those I hope to one day inspire others to go over the boundaries, maybe also inspire mojang themselves, as
after playing minecraft for so many years, I would love to help add onto it's existence.
A big dream, which might never happen, but that's okay :D

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Feedback from the Community *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The past week was a blast! Not only did not one, not two, but three small packs of my own
make it onto the trending page and in total create download number of more than a thousand of people.
One of those packs with mentioning the others, made it into the weekly PMC newsletter, admins and moderators seemed to enjoy my art aswell.

This is insane to me, as a year ago with the same skills and a different mindset, I saw myself failing at giving people joy with my art.
The feedback from the PMC community as my instagrams community really lifted me up to keep on doing.
There are people enjoying the things I make and that's a fact which keeps me happy to share my art for free :)
I am someone with a big impostor syndrome, so trying to take all compliments close to me feels hard sometimes,
but I do appreciate everything that has been said to me and am happy to finally be able to give back to the games' community
that shaped a part of my life :)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Conclusion *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I don't know where my path will go some day, I might be aroud here for longer, but might not be around for long.
I never know where things go for me, as with overstimmulation my mind starts to feel pushed away from things
I loved to actually do. Also, as my studies are coming along very well and are almost finished, I won't know where
I will be till and after my bachelors degree. I think this whole thread here is more a brain-zone for me, than it is usefull
for anyone to actually read through :D

Thank you for reading this, being on this platform and spreading the best positivity possible around the world.
I hope I can make you happy with my textures so you can enjoy minecraft in some other ways aswell :)!
Keep on mining and enjoy your time on here!
Eveee_cx
Level 65 : High Grandmaster uwu