Hi everyone :D

en04's Avatar en048/5/12 11:31 am
8/28/2012 2:59 am
abcefghz's Avatar abcefghz
Hello Minecrafters! I am new here and so need some help about this website.

ps.My real username is end04 But The d key got broke for a few secs about 5 and so it ended up en04
en04
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2012 2:59 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
abcefghz
Welcome if you need help ask me
08/06/2012 7:33 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Animatrix
Herro and welcome.
08/06/2012 7:31 am
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
Welcome to PMC
08/05/2012 10:49 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc408770
[deleted]
08/05/2012 10:47 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pony
_Scootaloo_
Hello and welcome to Planet Minecraft end04. Any help that you need, I am more than happy to provide. Just PM me with any questions that you have. Just so that you know, there are plenty of trolls and jerks on this site (every website has them) and if they start hating on you, just tell them to go back to TrollsRUs. But everything and anything that I see posted that catches my eye, I will always give it a diamond and a brohoof. Yes, I am among the brony population here on Planet Minecraft, but I'm not among the brony trolls. I will not force anyone to "Join The Herd" But all bronies are welcome in my herd. Non-bronies are welcome in the herd as well, I'll never turn anypony, or anytaco, or anybuffalo, or anyseaturtle, or anypineapple down. XD

See ya round,
~Scootaloo
08/05/2012 12:03 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Botanist
Olly
Welcome to PMC!
08/05/2012 11:59 am
Level 26 : Expert Modder
FailureGamer92
WELCOME!!
08/05/2012 11:58 am
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
Welcome to pmc, Im sure that you will have fun here despite some trolls we have if you do see trolls just report them with the '!' sign above their post, anyway rather than being negative lets talk about better things. So in pmc there are many different things to look at Skins, texture packs mods, blogs (rhymed) and much more, if you are not here for minecraft just go to the forums to the "Anything else" section where you can discuss other things. Infact you might see me in the "Elder Scrolls hub" Be sure to check it out, so you can post whatever you want here, things that you have made and if people like your things they can subscribe to you, then you can get "Diamonds" on your posts which gives you experience to level up, levelling up makes you more renown and also you can gain titles. If you ever want to get a name change just go to the "Members" section type in Paril, you will see a small sign saying 'pm' and that means "Private message" you can send him a note which asks him to change your name to whatever you want. We even have forum roleplaying here, I enjoy it and you can also find them in the Anything else section on the forums. If you are an admin of a server go to the "Blocks" section of the website and you can search up the name and It will give you the id so that you know how to spawn them in a server. In blogs you can post things which are minecraft related and things which are not, I have a blog about a story I am writing and I am also doing art please check me out :3 So to give you a headstart I shall subscribe to you and give you a diamond on your first 2 submissions. If you dont know how to submit things just go to the section you want and you'll see at the top it will as "Upload skin, texture pack, mod etc. and you simply upload the file from your computer, over all this website is a great experience and Im sure that you will make many friends here, I hope you have fun and be sure to be nice to everyone here. Everyone is friendly on this wonderful website and they will all be welcoming, so what are you waiting for? Go have some fun
08/05/2012 11:47 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Dragon
cjdjdominator
Hello! This site is pretty cool.
08/05/2012 11:40 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
Veeshy
Welcome to PMC!
08/05/2012 11:33 am
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Dinodaw
Welcome to planet minecraft. just PM me any questions you have.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome