Oh hai thar!

Hyriel's Avatar Hyriel5/7/13 11:41 am
1 emeralds 195 5
5/7/2013 12:28 pm
Thatbuilder's Avatar Thatbuilder
Alright, just thought I'd drop by an say hi! :3
- Anyway, lets get this started then!

I'm René, im 22 years old (my bd is the 24/7th! im that awesome! 8D), and im born in Denmark and I've been livin on my own, the past 5 years :3 I've pretty much been a gamer... since forever! Ugh, im so horrible, at talkin about myself really xb I've got 3 educations atm, been doin a bit of everything, more or less! Atm i work as a Manager of a It Store, where i also do some Adverts(animations/graphics etc etc), and thats a pretty awesome job :3 (oh, my educations are salesmanager, It Supporting, 3d/animations - just to clear that up!). Currently on a holiday though, till start of August, which gives me time to work on my belowed project, which is a Ocarina of Time recreation done entirely in MC (You can click my profile and find links for more information, if intrested)

Anyway, as u can see im quite occopied aswell, i hate work! Takes up all my gaming time, it aint no fun, sigh! D: i pretty much work 37-50 hours a week (well, not right now obviously, holidays ftw!), and since my time is gmt+1, i suppose ill hardly run in to alot of you americans (well, i might actually, ive got a bad habbit of messing up my sleep times! im a total night person ;> ).

But ya! last id like to say, that I've been hanging around the Chat alot lately , and the community seems really awesome! :3 and ya! im really thinkin about just stickin around now, and getting to know all of you! I've already meet quite a few people on the chat, and theyre all awesome ahah!<3

Anyway, i suppose thats all I've got to say, ontop of my head atleast :3 Any questions? feel free to toss em at me!

Kind regards, René - Leader of ProjectHyrule (Yes, we're two users using this account. Me, René, is pretty much the only one who will reply on forums/PMS/be in the chat though)
Hyriel
Level 49 : Master Architect