Hello!

SuperSpyPenguin's Avatar SuperSpyPenguin5/15/16 12:20 pm
1 emeralds 205 3
5/15/2016 1:15 pm
FrozenToast's Avatar FrozenToast
I am a new Planet Minecrafter. I love working with command blocks. It would be nice, however, if someone told me how to spawn in an enderdragon that actually flies, because now the only place you can fight the enderdragon is in the end. That's right, /summon EnderDragon still summons one, but it is invulnerable to all attacks AND doesn't move. I would really like someone to tell me how to do this. Please help!
SuperSpyPenguin
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Bertiecrafter
05/15/2016 1:06 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
/summon EnderDragon ~ ~ ~ {DragonPhase:0}

Should do the trick
FrozenToast
05/15/2016 1:15 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb
This worked with quite comedic effects in my world. I was out at about 3,000 X and the dragons spawn flying towards 0, 64, 0. They then proceeded to attack once reaching 0, 64, 0 ; all but one which instantly flew straight up at insane speed (I have no idea where it went). Weird glitch I guess, maybe? I summoned 4 or 5 but only 2 are left. In any case they didn't attack me until reaching 0, 64, 0. But thank you so much! It works!
FrozenToast
05/15/2016 12:58 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb
I accidentally command blocked a ED in 1.8 in over-world and it most definitely flew, fought, and destroyed tiles. Actually the damage it caused is still partially intact on my main creative mode world, which used to be one of my realms servers.

I removed the offending command block back in 1.8 but it definitely worked back then.

Edit: Actually looked and found an old backup of that world while I was still attempting to rebuild. This command summons a ED that WILL FIGHT YOU in overworld, but I think it only works in 1.8.

/summon Minecart ~ ~1 ~ {Riding:{id:"EnderDragon"}} (uh oh)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome