Hello crafters I am LeDjin

LeDjindary's Avatar LeDjindary10/20/15 4:43 pm
10/20/2015 7:53 pm
RedstonedDad's Avatar RedstonedDad
Hello fellow crafters I am LeDjin Maurice, & I am a craft attic =)
I however am unable to play at the moment. I was in an auto crash over the summer. Along with my car I also lost my computer, & a little over 3 months of my life sitting in a hospital bed. I am back at home now, & have been for 3 weeks now. I am unable to play, but I can still chat & such. At the moment I am in a wheelchair so I don't get out much, & can't really do much. So if anyone finds themselves with absolutely nothing to do you can always visit me & say HI =)
If I am not signed on here I may be on facebook.com/LeDjindary
Thank you for your time, & happy crafting!!

LeDjin
LeDjindary
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

RedstonedDad
Level 1 : New Miner
LeDjindaryHello fellow crafters I am LeDjin Maurice, & I am a craft attic =)
I however am unable to play at the moment. I was in an auto crash over the summer. Along with my car I also lost my computer, & a little over 3 months of my life sitting in a hospital bed. I am back at home now, & have been for 3 weeks now. I am unable to play, but I can still chat & such. At the moment I am in a wheelchair so I don't get out much, & can't really do much. So if anyone finds themselves with absolutely nothing to do you can always visit me & say HI =)
If I am not signed on here I may be on facebook.com/LeDjindary
Thank you for your time, & happy crafting!!

LeDjin

Hi, that really sux but you sound as tho you are recovering well, have a nice day
PixelCrash_
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
Hello LeDjin. Welcome to PMC. I'm sorry to hear about your accident and I hope you make a speedy recovery.
Prisonnightmare
10/20/2015 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Welcome! Its nice to have you around
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome