Hello, New to the Forum.

DukeRangerMack's Avatar DukeRangerMack3/14/24 11:03 pm
7 emeralds 133 6
3/15/2024 10:07 pm
DukeRangerMack's Avatar DukeRangerMack
Just wanted to say hello, I am new to the forum, but have been playing Minecraft for a few years now. I played mostly vanilla until recently, now I just host a new modded server for friends and I to enjoy every time I get interested in a new modpack to try out. Always looking for new people to play with and to enjoy the game with. Also have been thinking about making my own modpack. But not sure on how to go about doing that. Any helpful advice or a point in the right direction would be appreciated. Hope you all have a great a day.
DukeRangerMack
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/15/2024 8:53 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
McOnlySkins
Welcome! Just shaking off the new myself. You can probably find the resource to create a data pack through PMCs search bar.
03/15/2024 10:07 pm
DukeRangerMack
Thank you so much, if you ever want to play together hit me up
03/15/2024 7:23 pm
Level 42 : Master Kitten
GalaxyCat24
I don't have any advice on that sort of stuff, but welcome to PMC!
03/15/2024 1:42 am
Level 36 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Welcome to PMC 👋

You might try looking (or asking) in the Modding sub-forum. (And/or those labeled Datapacks, Texturing, and Modeling depending on where your interests lie.)
03/15/2024 10:07 pm
DukeRangerMack
Thanks for the advice I will have to check it out.
03/15/2024 12:32 am
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
Computer_Boss
Hi! My discord is cyber0___ if you are interested in an up and coming survival games server I created and edited with my own weapons, it's about 90% complete, and I just need more and more people to make it come to life. Has free everything from your cosmetics to your name color etc. all paid out of my pocket because it is a passion project of mine. You can visit it now but no one will be on because I haven't announced it. Thank you for reading and welcome to planet Minecraft!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome