Hey There! My Name Is BrityshMC!

BrityshMC's Avatar BrityshMC5/2/14 9:42 am
5/4/2014 2:56 pm
BrityshMC's Avatar BrityshMC
Introduction

Hey guys, I'm BrityshMC. A 13 year old gamer who loves to have fun, meet new people, and make YouTube videos! I really just want to meet some new people, and sort of escape from my everyday life

About Me

In the past, I have not been a fan of social networking sites, but have always been fond of video games. I discovered minecraft and was like (Mind blown) because the game was so much fun! I recently, (and I mean REALLY recently) have started YouTube and just put out my very first video 2 days ago! I must say, it was a big moment for me to get my first ever comment, roughly 3 minutes after I posted the video So I hope to have fun with my YouTube, I'm not in it for the money or views, and honestly don't care about the number of subscribers, views, or likes. If you like my video(s), and want to subscribe, that's great! If you don't, that's fine as well! My friend and I will be doing youtube as BrityshMC, and ScottyshMC. (Sort of odd names, I realize, especially seeing that neither of us are from either of those countries)

Conclusion

Well, that's pretty much my story If you want to look at my first video, I will provide a link to my channel down below! I'm NOT trying to advertise in any way, so plez nu hate bru Hope to see all you guys on the forums!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrityshMC

- BrityshMC
BrityshMC
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2014 2:56 pm
BrityshMC
Thanks for all the awesome support guys!
05/04/2014 2:34 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cake
Konvict Gaming
Welcome! Nice video
05/03/2014 11:15 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Mountaineer
FlintBucketStudio
Welcome to our party man hope to alot of things from ya!!!
as always read the rules and you will be fine
if you are interested in doing youtube stuffs together fell free to pm me so we can exchange skype!
05/03/2014 11:06 am
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Skinner
Darkrai48
Welcome to PlanetMinecraft! make sure to read the rules and all
05/03/2014 10:55 am
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
TheHipster
Hey there hipster, and welcome to my domain the website! Hope you have a lovely time here, there are many good apples (a few bad ones too) but overall it's a great site.
05/03/2014 10:44 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Henry_Jekyll
Ello, good sir! It is a pleasure having you here on this website of gaming. Please enjoy thou stay.

Also, if you want to hang out any time, just pm me.
05/03/2014 10:30 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
Welcome to PMC!
05/02/2014 10:49 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
ZeTrollzx
11*. Subbed!
05/02/2014 3:08 pm
BrityshMC
You sir, are awesome.
05/03/2014 10:08 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
FR3AKCRAFT
Make that 13 someone else subbed too
05/02/2014 10:46 am
BrityshMC
Ermahgawd! I got 10 subscribers! You guys are amazing.
05/02/2014 10:46 am
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
Awesome PMC-Intro. Hope to see you around.

05/02/2014 10:41 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Leonydas
Subbed Fun channel and intro
Welcome to PM btw hope to see some of your work
05/02/2014 10:36 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Caveman
igra4ka
subbed!
05/02/2014 10:34 am
Aurum Stoll
Welcome!!!!
05/02/2014 10:28 am
BrityshMC
Thanks guys
05/02/2014 10:18 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
Skine_
Welcome to PMC!
05/02/2014 10:05 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
JubJubSamz
BrityshMC
Introduction

Hey guys, I'm BrityshMC. A 13 year old gamer who loves to have fun, meet new people, and make YouTube videos! I really just want to meet some new people, and sort of escape from my everyday life

About Me

In the past, I have not been a fan of social networking sites, but have always been fond of video games. I discovered minecraft and was like (Mind blown) because the game was so much fun! I recently, (and I mean REALLY recently) have started YouTube and just put out my very first video 2 days ago! I must say, it was a big moment for me to get my first ever comment, roughly 3 minutes after I posted the video So I hope to have fun with my YouTube, I'm not in it for the money or views, and honestly don't care about the number of subscribers, views, or likes. If you like my video(s), and want to subscribe, that's great! If you don't, that's fine as well! My friend and I will be doing youtube as BrityshMC, and ScottyshMC. (Sort of odd names, I realize, especially seeing that neither of us are from either of those countries)

Conclusion

Well, that's pretty much my story If you want to look at my first video, I will provide a link to my channel down below! I'm NOT trying to advertise in any way, so plez nu hate bru Hope to see all you guys on the forums!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrityshMC

- BrityshMC

Well... hi, walecum to PMC!! I look forward to seeing you around. XD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome