Heya <3 Dukette here ^^

TheDukette's Avatar TheDukette9/13/22 12:18 pm
9/15/2022 3:18 pm
TheDukette's Avatar TheDukette
Heyy people!

I used to be known as another member on pmc, but then I just totally lost it and had to reinvent myself, lol.
Idk man, I just felt like a forced myself into a specific way of thinking that destroyed my joy for my projects

I'll stop looking at the numbers, and just post stuff because I liked making it, nothing else :p
I'm most likely not gonna post a lot, tbh. I'm here more to be me and enjoy myself ^^

Oh! I'm almost forgetting- I need to introduce myself, kinda important for an introduction xP

Hello! My real name is Isak for the moment (kinda dislike it tbh, idk) and I'm a nonbinary male at birth :p
I'm also 19, and actually grey-asexual, even if my chats with my gf doesn't indicate it ;p
Just so that it's mentioned though, Ik it's not common but we're an open relationship, since it's a long-distance and we know that some stuff might be difficult to pull off. We're also open for poly for the right person, but now we're getting a bit too personal here xd

I like pirates and dressing like them, drawing and sailing (I'm soon almost a pirate myself, loll).
I just LOOVE fantasy and acting. I have yet to try roleplaying and larping- but I think it sounds SOOO FUN to just become a character
I've actually been a theatre kid for some years
I mostly draw and build stuff in/for minecraft, and my only job rn is an unsucessful freelancer xP

I've made a bunch of stuff before, but what I tended to post the most would be pirate related stuff on my old account. Such as islands, skins, ships and boats

Does anyone know any good monetization websites btw?? I'd be delighted to know once I've gotten back my credibility! ^^

Btw.. lmk if someone want to draw me a profile pic- I'd personally like something better than an AI-generated pic that I made out of context
TheDukette
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Nekoz
09/15/2022 2:02 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Cupcake
Hello,
Welcome back to planetminecraft!

I still have to remind myself that numbers don’t matter
likes, diamonds or views so you aren’t alone. Even though I’d like to have those things too it’s important to remember at the end of the day they don’t matter. I just kinda post what makes me happy and if people like it cool, if they don’t it’s no biggie.
TheDukette
09/15/2022 3:18 pm
Definitely. Creating something just because you wanted to make it, is all that matters.The idea of just making what you want, whenever you want. Instead of trying your hardest to follow an algorithm.

It's so lovely <3
PickAUsername
09/15/2022 3:25 am
Level 39 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Hi im here also by the way if you ever want a cool username change it to planetminecraftoffical and they’ll give you an awesome username like mine :D
TheDukette
09/15/2022 3:36 am
I quite like the one I have, thank you :d
PickAUsername
09/15/2022 3:48 am
Level 39 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Np, also welcome back!
RockinReptite
09/14/2022 4:24 am
She/Her • Level 30 : Artisan Zombie
Hello and welcome to PMC! Or perhaps I should say "welcome back to PMC" instead...

Well, whatever. They both mean the same thing anyway, I think. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, however you decide to spend it.
TheDukette
09/14/2022 4:28 am
Truuue!

Honestly, I'd count this as my introduction for pmc. I never really hung out with the community, nor ever actually introduced myself on the previous account. I just started posting stuff, and had a wish of being one of the biggest xd

Like, just be yourself, man. Stop that shit rn. Right??
RockinReptite
09/14/2022 4:36 am
I honestly took ages to make my own introduction because I meant to do it and then I just forgot about it. I guess that probably means we're not so different there. I haven't really interacted with the community very much either, but that's mostly just because I'm not very good with people and I'm still trying to work on that.

I can completely agree with you, though. It's just so much better to be yourself than it is to care about a bunch of random numbers. And it's especially bad when you let those numbers get into your head a bit too much and then you get a bit upset because they're not going up as much as they used to or anything else like that.
TheDukette
09/14/2022 7:54 am
Yeah definitely. That feeling of not being able to post anything, just because you'd be afraid it's gonna flop? Or that people won't like it? That fear was my main reason for starting anew. Also there was this pressure for me to just be a certain way.

If I were to reuse that old account.. Then I'd have done a total 180. At that point you might as well just start fresh
Kinda sucks that I have to wait on monetization. Like the small amounts of money actually was worth it? xD LOL

Nah, if I am to survive out here, I'll just make less available to the public tbh, and I'll just take on commissions and stuffs
RockinReptite
09/14/2022 5:45 pm
Yeah, that makes sense to me. I can't say that's the reason why I don't do a whole lot, though.

I can't say I know very much about commissions and actually making money for your works either, but I think that's just because I've never done it myself. I do think that's probably a really good idea, though. Just because I'm not good enough to do that myself doesn't mean I can't think it's a great idea, right? Right?

Anyway, I think that's probably a great idea, and I hope it goes well for you.
TheDukette
09/15/2022 3:11 am
Thanks ^^
Papa Enny
09/13/2022 4:27 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Scapegoat Dwarf
Welcome to pmc
TheDukette
09/14/2022 3:58 am
Thank you <3
Papa Enny
09/14/2022 5:02 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Scapegoat Dwarf
yw
Fiend
09/13/2022 3:58 pm
He/Him • Level 44 : Master Vampire
Welcome to PMC Dukette! I hope you enjoy your time here. You have some very cool interests ^^
TheDukette
09/14/2022 3:59 am
Glad you think so! It just came natural for me to choose 'em, kinda ingrained into my life, so to say xP
I just hope I'll be able to express some of 'em :3
Fiend
09/14/2022 10:02 am
it will be great to see if you do ^^
TheDukette
09/14/2022 3:52 pm
Yeah, I'm already thinking of opening a patreon or OF for most of my content, but I'll start on a bunch of small pieces for a resourcepack that'll be personal use ^^

I guess I'll wait until lvl 20 for that tho
Fiend
09/14/2022 4:02 pm
sadly im a bit too broke to support a Patreon or OF, but good luck leveling up :)
TheDukette
09/15/2022 3:10 am
My intention is, an will always be, that people don't have to support me through payment, because I don't want to be some greedy bitch who doesn't care about others-
But I also believe that, if you reallly want to use someones art, then you almost have to pay for it in a certain way
And I know for a fact
how bad Adfocus is. Members who goes on adfocus links are suspicious of their site and I have never been paid by them.
I managed on my last account to get up to like 10 dollars, but when I wanted to cash in, they just reported me to have done something bad instead, and they never cleared up with me what I've done.

So at that point? I'd rather try using OF, Patreon and/or Paypal. Whatever works best for the content
Gigagleam
09/13/2022 2:49 pm
He/Him • Level 35 : Artisan Dragon Pokemon
Hello, welcome to PMC!
Nice to meet you! 😎
TheDukette
09/13/2022 2:51 pm
Hello! Glad to meet you too ^^
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024