Heyy Pals of the Internet

Riptidezz's Avatar Riptidezz9/24/14 8:06 pm
1 emeralds 196 4
9/24/2014 9:06 pm
DuskRaine's Avatar DuskRaine
Hey there I never made a quite good introduction but I am Riptidezz, most people call me Rip or Zach. I am at the age of 17 and love doing things over the web technically playing games or setting up website, and things in that category. I recently started to be a livestream just for the fun of it, and I am on mainly everyday chatting with my viewers and stuff like that. I like to do giveaways for no cost or anything just a way of saying thanks to helping me reach a goal. Also soon I am opening my very own minecraft server, and hope to find many people to play on it cause I am working my hardest to get it up and running for others to play and have a fun fair time. If you would ever like to play or join me in my stream then contact me through skype or email.

Email: zacharyward08@live.com
Skype - live:crucifixgames
Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/riptidezz
Riptidezz
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner