Just an old builder looking for a new home

vikingguest's Avatar vikingguest4/21/16 10:07 pm
2 emeralds 299 6
4/22/2016 12:48 am
Elementdragon0's Avatar Elementdragon0
Hello, I am Vikingguest. I was once a very active builder and faction server player 2 years ago and beyond, but took a very long break due to work. After returning, all of my previous projects and servers have gone and closed down. I'm currently looking to join a new Faction/Econ or RP server as a builder. I love building for communities that will enjoy them and use them for their purposes. Here are some links to my two current projects. Anyways, thank you all for your time,and I'll continue to post updates on my builds if they are enjoyed.

http://imgur.com/a/4fX6g
http://prnt.sc/av9sy7
http://prnt.sc/av9le1

vikingguest
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2016 12:48 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragon
Elementdragon0
Hi, I am the owner of the server Gaia Realms. We are recruiting builders that build the same style as you do.

Our server is a Log_Horizon based server so it will be a full out MMORPG style server.

Their is also a huge part on the pvp because all pvp will be turned on outside of major towns so i hope you will like it.

Our build team currently consists of around 7 people and rising. Our server is not out to the public yet but it will be very soon as soon as we finish all of the builds.

Your builds are very nice and I think you will fit in just right with the rest of our team.
I also know that a huge part of liking to work for a server is that you get along with the people so I can make sure you meet each and every one of our build team members.

Link to server below as well as quick img.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/gaia-realms/

Our members are all great people and I think you will find a nice new home with us.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join our wonderful team of builders please constact me on skype. My name is Elementdragon0.

Thanks for your time,
~Element
04/21/2016 11:04 pm
Rankthirty
I could use some builders, we're going to be factions, as of now we are teams, and I am in need of a nice spawn, and shop! If you could help me that'd be awesome!

IP : 167.114.100.223:25623

Btw, your builds are AMAZING, I haven't seen anything that looks that nice!
04/21/2016 10:58 pm
vikingguest
Thanks for the invites. Please feel free to message me on this site so we can chat and see how I can be of any assistance or whatever the heck I can do in your server. Thanks for the compliments to my current projects as well.
04/21/2016 10:38 pm
sirrrpig
Hello there, wonderful images! I currently own a new Towny/economy server. We also have a creative world. I would be very interested in getting to know and possibly assisting with some builds! You can message me here, or the IP is kingdomhaven.com I hope you stop by and I hope I will see you!
04/21/2016 10:37 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Network
MCAlagaesia
Wow, those are nice builds! You mentioned you were looking to join a roleplay project as a builder, and I believe the MCAlagaesia project fulfils those requirements. We're re-creating a fantasy world complete with all towns and cities as well as some neat roleplay mechanics such as magic and dragon riding. If you're interested, we'd love to have you as a part of our team!
04/21/2016 10:23 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Farmer
randomnessserver
WOW, your a really great builder unfortunately I don't own any servers, but I hope you find a server that will except your builds and everyone will think that your one of the best builders. I hope I wasn't being TOO nice because i just REALLY like your builds compared to my builds, but anyways i wish you the best of luck for the future and I hope you find a server that takes you in as a builder. :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome