Looking for ideas

JoeEnderman's Avatar JoeEnderman10/23/21 7:39 pm
2 emeralds 112 1
11/23/2021 5:54 pm
Advolton's Avatar Advolton
Hey, for some reason I love the new axolotl mob, but I think they did a bit of injustice to axolotls by only including lucy, wild, gold, cyan, and blue. Why limit it to 5? Why cut the green boi? My bois need some justice! So, I have learned texturing, at least to a degree. i.e. I can kind of hack almost any color of axolotl into existence, and keep it looking almost like a Jappa texture. I don't claim to be on the level of FmWild57 or any of the other amazing users, but I am willing to learn. This could add up to me eventually getting on that level. But, I do realize that my success is not likely.
Now, weird rant aside, I wonder what I should do. As this is my first post, I have no idea where the poll will be, but there is a poll with some options I am considering. You can vote or comment, and I want to see what the larger community has to say.
JoeEnderman
Level 51 : Grandmaster Creeper Hugger