Meet Axolotl Artistic!

AxolotlArtistic's Avatar AxolotlArtistic5/6/23 10:44 am history
2 emeralds 114 5
5/16/2023 7:23 am
MrJakkar's Avatar MrJakkar
Hello! What's up!

I'm AxolotlArtistic, an avid amphibian lover and sketcher.

I live in the U.S.A. currently & I've been playing Minecraft since 2018 (when the Xbox version was free lol), then I got Minecraft EDU on my computer. I have a few Microsoft accounts (2 to be exact) so I can play with either one. One is a school, the other personal. I love trying out new builds (frog, newt, salamander, axolotl houses) & trying build hacks. But if you want to do Survival mode, I'll set myself as Creative and help along the way (I hate dying and losing my stuff!) I've never been to the Nether or reached the End, but I'm willing to with someone to play with. I also have a sister who plays Minecraft. She doesn't have an account on Planet Minecraft but she also does Minecraft EDU and Xbox. We also play Nintendo Switch and Roblox (check me out at FireIceBunny101). Now, I'm not giving away where I live but it's very close to a theme park that my family is passholders to. We go about twice or three times every month :). Have any questions for me? Chat them in the comments below.

Have an AMAZING Minecraft-filled fun day!

<3,

AxoArt

P.S. do the poll below to see what mob should be added to Minecraft (all passive and peaceful)
AxolotlArtistic
Level 1 : New Collective