My Introduction

PostFarmer's Avatar PostFarmer7/2/18 7:42 pm
3 emeralds 158 4
7/6/2018 1:39 am
makeSpaceforGrace's Avatar makeSpaceforGrace
Hey, you probably don't care about my introduction, or you'll probably scroll down to the bottom of this thread and say something like, "Welcome to the forums" and completely not read my thread. Even if you do or not, I still want to write this as I have some free time.

Anyway, I'm a player who used to play Minecraft a lot but have moved to other games that I like, and other topics (No, I don't play Fortnite lol). I mostly play on the most popular Minecraft server known to be Hypixel (If you use the Hypixel forums, you should recognize me). I find my most enjoyable experience about Minecraft is using the forums to meet a lot of wonderful people I didn't know in the past. I'm not going to bother making this thread like 30 paragraphs long, so I'll just skip to the end. Hope I get to see you all around the forums c:
PostFarmer
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

makeSpaceforGrace
07/06/2018 1:39 am
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
Welcome, PostFarmer! (P.S. Interesting name. I did read to the end and I'm guessing you plan to "farm" posts on the forums rather than somehow "farming" fences in MC? But maybe your name means you've moved on from farming, instead?)
SUPERIONtheKnight
07/03/2018 12:01 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
Welcome! Nice to see other players giving PMC a try.

Hypixel is a cool server. Although I haven't been on there lately, I play Bed Wars when I can. :P

I hope to see you around! Also If you need anything, Just ask. :)

~SUPERIONtheKnight
ChronoFury
07/02/2018 11:18 pm
Level 26 : Expert Explorer
history
Another Hypixel fan! :O
I usually hop on the server for Bed Wars.

Anyway, I hope I see you'll around the forums too and may you meet lots of wonderful people while you're here. 😃
Giancarlovan
07/02/2018 11:05 pm
Level 42 : Master Technomancer
"Welcome to the forums!" :P

But yes, welcome to the community indeed! I also play on Hypixel but don't use the forums (both Minecraft and Hypixel forums) as much.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome