My name is Yager

coolyager's Avatar coolyager3/27/16 2:25 am
4/6/2016 10:17 pm
coolyager's Avatar coolyager
Hello, thanks for clicking on this absolutely exciting post. Well, that's what I'd like to think this is.

As you may have noticed, my name is Yager. I'm from California and I host a game server, which just happens to be Minecraft called TheRagingFruits. I've been doing this since 2011, after the server hosted by Clinton from Allgamer, became extinct. I am one of the computer, as many of us are. I say this because I enjoy learning new things that involve computers, or helping others learn new things. I also like to build computers and I've built a few for my friends. I currently have a girlfriend and we've almost been together for 2 years. Now for the good part.
I'm only 17 and a junior in high school, I maintain about a 3.5 GPA and I'm beginning to realize that I made a few mistakes by not doing better in school my previous years.
I recently went to a Youth Leadership conference called Ryla, and it really showed me that my presence in high school isn't going to pay off as I thought it would. But I've also come to learn that through this process of running servers, and involving myself with older groups, such as ZaP (a DayZ community), starting and failing a new community made by myself and a friend called Nexus (another DayZ mod community), I've learned a lot more than school could really educate me on.

I've introduced this to whomever is reading because it's going to affect our lives. If you're willing to spend the time to involve yourself into something you really enjoy, whether it be a group at your school, or something such as a playing your favorite video game with some random kids on the internet, you're going to learn something.

I don't actually have any idea where I am going with this, but I'd like to point out that I really do enjoy doing what I do on here. Whether it's looked down upon by most the people around us, it doesn't matter. Our lives move very fast, and to who ever is in high school right now, I'd like you to know that you might end up regretting NOT attempting something. If you have the urge to do something, then do it. I don't mean it's okay to hurt someone or break the law, but it's necessary to act on your feelings or else you might end up regretting your decision to not do something.

Again, bare with me, I'm not great at getting my point straight across, but I'm trying my best here.
Anyways, I'd also like to say that in my mind at this very moment, my own "mental heckler" is telling me that this little "introduction" is stupid and I shouldn't post it. But I'm going to anyways.

This is me, Yager, if you're interested in meeting me, just google TheRagingFruits or Coolyager, and you'll end up finding me. Thanks for reading!
coolyager
Level 7 : Apprentice Network