Not new, just saying hello again.

GamingMan123's Avatar GamingMan1237/10/14 7:43 pm
1 emeralds 216 7
7/10/2014 8:42 pm
TheWombatDonut's Avatar TheWombatDonut
Hello everyone, my name is Rvaj.

I am not new to the PMC community, but I'd just like to say hello, as I may begin to become active again.
Introducing myself:

I am currently 15 years old, and I am a beginner of YouTube. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those try-hards with the blaring dubstep music and montages, I am beginning to make a real YouTube channel, discussing topics I feel are relevant.
My favorite community servers include MCSG, The Hive MC, and a few other small servers. I am considerably well known in the Hive community.
I enjoy to write, as you may have picked up by my grammar skills, and I aspire to become and author some day. I'm just here to say hello, and maybe I'll be active like the rest of you reading this, if you even cared to read the entirety of it.

Hope to see you all around
GamingMan123
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheWombatDonut
07/10/2014 8:42 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Wow, your grammar skills are great. Anyway, welcome back. We have cookies.
foeLe
07/10/2014 8:31 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
RvajI enjoy to write, as you may have picked up by my grammar skills, and I aspire to become and author some day.

Welcome (back?) to the community. I'm a somewhat decent writer here, and I can definitely suggest blogging if you're into writing.

I just came active after a 2 and 3/4 year break like 2 months ago, so I know what you feel.
Hakno
07/10/2014 8:12 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Meme
Another introduction post. Oh well. Welcome back.
Sonadel
07/10/2014 8:28 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Lemon
Wait- what else do you expect in the "Introductions" section of the forum?
If you don't like them, then go to another part of the forum or ignore them. Easy?
_Minestar_
07/10/2014 8:06 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
Well, welcome back.
Sonadel
07/10/2014 8:02 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Lemon
RvajI enjoy to write, as you may have picked up by my grammar skills, and I aspire to become and author some day. I'm just here to say hello, and maybe I'll be active like the rest of you reading this, if you even cared to read the entirety of it.

Hope to see you all around :)

*an
*"hello"
*I hope
*around.

Your grammar is still significantly better than ~91.3% of the Planet Minecraft community. Welcome back!

~I am not a mathemagician. That statistic is made up.
spires33
07/10/2014 7:48 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
welcome back
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome