Returning to PMC and never did this, so hi!

Thatsmusic99's Avatar Thatsmusic995/31/19 2:33 am
7 emeralds 232 4
5/31/2019 10:40 am
Thatsmusic99's Avatar Thatsmusic99
So my account's actually like 3 or something years old (I joined on the 6th of November in 2016, so actually yes, kind of three years xD), although I went inactive because I don't remember having much motivation left to stick around. Although a few friends of mine have been using this more again, so I may as well commit myself to posting here again.

Regardless, hello! I'm TM (otherwise known as Error), I'm currently 16 years old, and I've been playing Minecraft for about seven years now, although I've been working as a plugin developer on SpigotMC for about 2 and a half years now. At the same time I'm also a server owner (only since September though, which in contrast to how long I've been staff is a short amount of time) and a Maths/English assistant for children. In my spare time, I'm also an artist and just someone who plays games in general (although I haven't been doing that a lot recently due to exams...).

In the future, I plan on probably making mods for Minecraft, I just don't have the time right now or any good ideas currently other than one idea a friend of mine gave me, but it's a dodgy idea so I'm not so sure about it - but if I do end up actually making any mods, I'll consider posting them here!

I hope you all have a good day today, and as always, it's nice to meet you all!
Thatsmusic99
Level 19 : Journeyman Engineer