My Sort-Of Introduction - s15c

s15c's Avatar s15c7/10/13 2:38 am
1 emeralds 144 1
7/10/2013 2:45 am
Neptonic's Avatar Neptonic
Hey all, this is a bit of a different introduction, as you can probably already tell. I'm not a new member, though I'm pretty sure none of you remember me. I believe the last time I was actually pretty active was around November/December of 2011, otherwise known as a lifetime ago. So that's my backstory on PMC, anywho, about myself.

Concerning myself personally, I'm 16, I live in Maryland, and I'll be a junior in high school when school starts up again this fall. As far as common interests with the rest of the community, I don't really have many, bar the occasional playthrough of Pokemon.

As far as Minecraft goes, I've been playing since Alpha, thanks to a recommendation from a friend. I've owned my own server for almost all of the time since starting up the game (didn't have one for the first 2 months). I currently am running a whitelisted vanilla server on top of being a moderator on The Hive. I've been goofing around on the PMC server as of recent, which is what has led me to get back into the online community and maybe be a bit more active.

I'm also a bukkit plugin developer, as well as a modder (none released yet, though a very fun one should be out tomorrow). I'm also on a build team, you can look up the PMC user odstsuper1 if you wish to see the builds. And while I'm at it, I may as well mention that I have a few blogs/rants with advice on certain things. I'm pretty much the jack of all trades (except skinning), master of none when it comes to Minecraft. I'm very ADD and don't spend enough time on any one thing to get very good at it, but as a result I've learned a whole bunch of different things to some degree.

Looking forward to being a part of the community once more.
Oh, and please don't dig up my past posts. They make me want to bury my head in the ground like an ostrich.
s15c
Level 45 : Master Enderdragon