Upcoming Server. Will Be Needing Staff And Donations.

oO0KazieeGameing0Oo's Avatar oO0KazieeGameing0Oo9/29/13 8:42 pm
9/30/2013 1:11 pm
Midnight's Avatar Midnight
Hello,My name is Cohen.

And i am idependent devoloper to a consept. Call Manifesto-Gaming.
You may be woundering what is "Manifesto-Gaming" ?

Well i'm here to tell you about,It is a consept for a game called minecraft.
A server/game if you will,Taking the basics from minecraft and coding and modding it to become better then it is,It will be a mod for minecraft offering. (HD texture gun's,Such as The balkons weapon mod and transportation such as Flans plane mod and the Trains mod. and may i not forget things like.Extra biomes,twilight forest,Redpower and industralcraft.Oh and Extream weather mod).~Plus many more!~

The problem is,I will need staff and such for server provideing and many other things that come with an ambition like this.I as a independent devoloper will be doing most of this out of my own pocket.Keep in mind things like this can take time.

If you would like to help support this project.You can do so by visting this website:
(Coming soon)

Thank you.
oO0KazieeGameing0Oo
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/30/2013 1:11 pm
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Midnight
This is the introduction part of the forums. Go to the server recruitment section to recruit.

Locked.
09/30/2013 12:06 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
JonathanOberg
Seems like a neat project. I am however working on a similar project with some friends of mine. So i guess that makes you competition, leaving us bitter rivals! Nah, nothing that serious, but i'm curious to see where you end up going with this. Best of luck!
09/29/2013 9:57 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Kdubb
name: Kdubb4774 [Kyle]

info about yourself: I play Minecraft alot, I love football and music. I currently take Pre-Calculus and am very good with permissions and configuration. I own my own server and know some good hosting!

what you can offer me: I like to think I'm a good staff member and I'm good with permissions, I can always help with anything, I like learning about things

skills: Permissions, Hosting, and whenever you need a hand.

other info: My Skype is Kdubb4774 if you need anything else.
09/29/2013 9:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1ofgodsdraguns
Name: SnowblindGhost

Information about me: I play minecraft

What I can offer you: redstone engineering traps doors i can make them 3,3 2,2 1,2 actually i can make them any size you want I also have very many ideas for a server and cant wait to help you I am very active i watch chatter i can be VERY strict or very loose I also cant wait to help

Skills: I am very redstone competent and I can build things very quickly I have made my own adventure maps with redstone traps, pitfalls, levers where if you flip the wrong one you die in lava and if you flip the right one you go to the next floor

Other info: I really have no more sorry
09/29/2013 9:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
2rwet34htrehtrwe
name:drey7602

info about yourself:I am the owner of the DreyCrafters!

what you can offer me:Good support, I can help your server grow, but cant donate because my mum doesn't like it

skills:Redstone, Building pixel art

other info:PM Me If I get in!
09/29/2013 9:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Enderprime
name: Ethan

info about yourself:Well i have had a Herobrine sighting and its not fake me and the owner of the server were together (X box) and i had had 3 open heart surgeries NOT FAKE BOTH ARE REAL

what you can offer me: A kind staff member who is serious when needed and I'm fun and i pay attention to chat so nothing will go wrong.

skills: Im not a really good builder. But i am creative and a good brainstormer for server ideas

other info: not much just I've been looking for staff applications that will except me (Lets hope) for about a YEAR now and i have Skype
-Enderprime
09/29/2013 9:16 pm
oO0KazieeGameing0Oo
Sorry matty,I'm russian and i have not fully learned english.Excause my miss-spelling.
And the criticism is good.I can always use it.I have a plan for everything or i woulden't be posting this.
09/29/2013 9:11 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Hunter
Matty__994
oO0KazieeGameing0Oo
consept. provideing. devoloper. visting

If you want people to take you seriously, use the spell check.
oO0KazieeGameing0Oo
(HD texture gun's,Such as The balkons weapon mod and transportation such as Flans plane mod and the Trains mod. and may i not forget things like.Extra biomes,twilight forest,Redpower and industralcraft.Oh and Extream weather mod).~Plus many more!~

Good luck running all these without some high-end server

(Constructive criticism, only trying to help)
09/29/2013 9:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
espnbro
name: Justin
Ign: ESPNBRO

info about yourself: I am very friendly and love minecraft

what you can offer me: I can be a positive influence on other players. I am good at building and world edit and have a limited knowledge of permissions

skills: Building, permissions

other info:
09/29/2013 8:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
OMGHashbrowns
name: OMGHashbrowns

info about yourself: I am a guy :p I really like to have fun and am very relaxed. I am good with players, and players are good with me xD

what you can offer me: I am very good with the GroupManager plugin. This consists of adding permissions in-game and creating ranks. I am active and fun to play with. I do what I'm told and stay mature.

skills: Fast typer and good with plugins.

other info: N/A
09/29/2013 8:43 pm
oO0KazieeGameing0Oo
Please if you are going to Post a staff application put it in this format:

name:

info about yourself:

what you can offer me:

skills:

other info:
Planet Minecraft

Website