Well hey.

Lux_u_ray's Avatar Lux_u_ray11/2/13 6:56 pm
11/2/2013 7:36 pm
AnimeFanFTW's Avatar AnimeFanFTW
I realised I never wrote an introduction, despite being here for almost.. what... a year? xD But yeah, to the point...

Hello! My name is Lux_u_ray, or Lux if it please you.
Of course, that's not my actual name. My real name is Elouise Culshaw. I'm 17 years old, and I come from Southern England on the Isle of Wight. It's a small, quaint little place, but it's home.

There's a lot about me, really. Some of it interesting, some of it not, but I think the most interesting thing about me is in fact my mixed love for Art, Music and Gaming. I have a lot of large things in my life that are involved with these three topics, but the most part is Art. Art was the most important thing to me as a child, as I have the very typical "bullied by everyone" life-story, so I shan't bore you with that. But my Art and my aspirations were the thing that helped me thought that.

Music is hereditary in my family, as far back as I know of. My great Grandfather used to play the bagpipes (He's Scottish.), my Grandmother was into singing and poetry, my mother loves the piano, and me... I'm the one that sticks out. I love the guitar. I'm the only one in my family that refuses to get lessons. I believe that music comes from the heart, not from what you learn in school. Despite that belief, I did in fact take Music at GCSE level in High School, and passed the course with a B. (To my surprise.)

Now onto Gaming... Well, gaming is important to me now more that it ever has been. My favourite game (of course), is Minecraft. It's the only game I can mix my art into. The other thing with Minecraft is that.. I met a guy on there I swiftly fell for. Another story for another time, but yep. xD
I mainly play Minecraft, but I own an Xbox 360 and am awaiting a gaming computer to fully experience Minecraft. I've only ever run it on my laptop. (at 50fps max.)

I think that's pretty much it. I'm a friendly person and I'll happily talk to anyone who wants to, so if you have any questions about me just ask. ^_^ Unless it's super duper personal I'll answer. <3
Lux_u_ray
Level 34 : Artisan Unicorn