What should I write ?

CritiGeek's Avatar CritiGeek10/18/18 1:12 pm history
3 emeralds 177 4
10/24/2018 7:13 pm
makeSpaceforGrace's Avatar makeSpaceforGrace
What is this for?
I don't know what to write.
I really need some help. I don't know how to do a mod. I just need help.
Please put an emerald and subscribe.
I guess it's all what I can say.
NO, I know.
I'm a boy.
Yeah, that's all.
No, i'm just kidding.
I live in Copenhagen and I am playing minecraft since 2010. I would love to make my own mod and much new features. I could also do some modpacks if I learn how to do.
I'm learning how to code with python, but I think mods should be coded with Java script or something like that. I would also love to do resource packs and good shaders. I played on Minecraft PE before (I still play it a bit, but not that much compared to the PC version that I play a lot. I Pvp like a pro and I'm an expert of survival. I love Hypixel and all the servers with minigames. Please answer me and say how to do a new mod because I think I would do extraordinary things with a bit of time.
CritiGeek
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2018 7:13 pm
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
makeSpaceforGrace
Welcome, CritiGeek, and good luck with coding your own mods! :D
10/18/2018 3:55 pmhistory
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Danish:
Fedt at se endnu en dansker her :D
En god start for Mods ville nok være at lege lidt rundt med Java, eller MC-Creator ( https://mcreator.net ) Der er lidt forskellige muligheder, og ellers hvis du godt kan lide PE versionen så kan du jo leje rundt med Add-ons. I så fald håber jeg du finder ud af det ;) Og skriv gerne til mig hvis der er noget omkring Planetminecraft som du ville hvide :D

English:
A good start for making mods would probably be to mess around with Java, or use MC-Creator ( https://mcreator.net ) There's a few different things you can do. Though if you like the PE edition, then you could always try to mess with the Add-ons. Eitherway I hope you figure it out ;) and please write to me if you have any questions about PMC :D
10/21/2018 3:44 am
CritiGeek
Danish:
Mange tak
English:
Thx u very much
10/18/2018 1:13 pm
CritiGeek
And I hate Fortnite.
Planet Minecraft